Weaver Silvertip Big Sky Rope Halter is made from a narrower 1/4 inch rope that provides exceptional feel and control. Expertly constructed from the finest materials that resist rotting, mildew and abrasion. One-piece constructed Silvertip Halters are hand-tied by Weaver's expert craftsman in the USA, specially trained in the art of tying rope halters. The Big Sky Haler is firm yet supple and is a favorite among trainers, clinicians, outfitters, trail riders, working cowboys, natural horsemanship practitioners and riders from all disciplines.
- Material: 1/4 inch polyester 16 strand double braid rope
- Narrower ¼" diameter for more control
- Designed for strength, low stretch and resistance to wear
- Lays nicely on the horses head for a sleek look
- Product tag features easy to follow directions
- Use across all disciplines
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA