Developed by award-winning horsewoman, Stacy Westfall, the Weaver ProTack Western Dressage Rein is made of supply Hermann Oak extra heavy harness leather for durability and weather resistance. These supple, pre-oiled roper reins feature a buckle that allows you to easily convert to split reins for added versatility. With a 9’ length that’s ideal for training and showing in western dressage and buckle bit ends for easy bit changes, this is a rein you’ll reach for time and time again. Non-rust stainless steel hardware.
- Popular ProTack Oiled Extra Heavy Harness Leather Reins are now available in a roper style with a buckle that allows them to be easily converted into split reins if desired
- Crafted from Hermann Oak extra heavy harness leather for durability and weather resistance
- Convenient 9' length is perfect for training and showing in western dressage
- Buckle bit ends for quick and easy bit changes
- Non-rust stainless steel hardware