What is Welactin?
Welactin is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from cold water fish. Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). DHA and EPA have been identified as healthy fatty acids.
Not only can Welactin help with your pet's skin and coat, it may benefit your pet by helping to maintain normal heart rhythm, protect kidney function, and support the nervous system as well as the immune system. Welactin is easy to give and tasty. In fact, many dogs given a choice may actually prefer their food with Welactin over regular food alone!
- Formulated for skin & coat and overall wellness
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplement for dogs & cats
- Direct source of EPA and DHA
- Active ingredients proven to be bioavailable in dogs and cats
- Molecularly distilled oil for purity
- Deodorized oil - No fishy smell!
- Tasty oil - Dogs and love it!
- Processed and packaged to maintain freshness
- Helps support healthy skin and coat, heart health, brain/vision, musculoskeletal, immune health.