RECOMBITEK Equine rWNV vaccine uses innovative technology that helps target only the parts of a virus needed for an immune response. Some vaccines also stimulate more than one arm of the immune system to protect the horse. RECOMBITEK Equine rWNV uses both of these advantages while helping protect against WNV.
- The only WNV-EWT combination vaccine that provides advanced technology to help prevent WNV2
- Only RECOMBITEK rWNV has been tested against natural challenge with WNV-infected mosquitoes3 as well as WNV intrathecal challenge in horses4
- RECOMBITEK rWNV-EWT is the only combination vaccine labeled to aid in the prevention of disease caused by WNV in horses2,5
- Combines rWNV with reliable killed EEE and WEE virus vaccines and tetanus toxoid to help prevent four out of five core diseases in a single annual dose*,1,2
- Comes in two vials that must be combined
*For previously vaccinated horses.
Preventing WNV starts with annual vaccination and good management. Since it is transmitted by mosquitoes, schedule annual vaccination prior to the mosquito season, and take steps to reduce mosquito populations. Consult your veterinarian for a complete vaccination schedule and advice on vaccinations.
Vaccines can not be shipped outside of the contiguous United States