Loose Ring Bit with Brakes has joint and arms that have limited travel, to prevent bit pinching and preventing pain. Winning Tongue Plate bit has low profile (11mm) gear casing to prevent roof rubbing, flat plate prevents bit pinching and reduces bit pressure by 85%. Ideal bit for horses that pull as it creates power steering and brakes. The Loose Ring Bit by WTP works to relax the horse, lower the head, creating a smoother gait and preventing head tossing, pulling and hanging. Used in all riding disciplines and made from stainless steel.
- Limited travel arms to prevent pinching and rubbing
- Low profile gear casing to prevent roof rubs
- Reduces bit pressure by 85%
- Ideal for horses that pull
- Relaxes the horse
- Works to create a smoother gait
- Used in all riding disciplines
- Made from Stainless Steel
- 4.5" has 45mm rings
- 5" and larger has 67mm rings
Please Note: This item ships directly to you from the manufacturer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.