ZYMOX® Topical Cream for Hot Spots & Skin Infections.
The most common skin condition both dogs and cats can be afflicted with are hot spots. They are characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. In addition to managing hot spots the Zymox topical cream and spray is ideal in wound care as well as other common skin infections.
- Regardless if bacterial, fungal or yeast and they can be applied 1x/day as needed .
- Do not pre-clean or scrub of the skin.
- LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its antimicrobial properties.
- Pre- cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results.
- Zymox is safe, gentle and non-toxic and worry-free if a pet licks application site.
- Contain hydrocortisone for inflammation relief.
- The topical cream features a catheter tip which is ideal for hard to reach applications such as skin folds.