Scoot Boot Slims Hoof Boots - Pair
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Scoot Slims function exactly like the Original Scoot Boots except they are more suited to narrower back hooves and slightly contracted hooves. Slims allow for a hoof to lock into the boot providing extra security as well as giving greater drainage and ventilation. Scoot Slims are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong thermoplastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight. Designed to fit hooves securely throughout a normal trimming cycle (5 - 6 weeks). These boots are fantastic for any riding discipline and excellent for horses that may need a "spare tire" due to a lost shoe, may be new to the barefoot approach, or recovering from foot soreness.
- Slim sizing
- Wide range of sizes to fit virtually any horse
- Easy on and off - no cables or Velcro!
- Lightweight, weighing only 250g per boot
- Great ventilation and excellent drainage to allow dirt, pebbles, and water to easily pass through
- Will not soak up mud or water
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle - no adjustment is required
- Sold in pairs
- Each pair of Scoot Boots includes:
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two spare black front closure straps
- Four spare rivets plus screws
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws
- Four pastern strap locks
- One pair Trail Gaiters
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.