How to choose the best Digestive Supplement for your horse.
Succeed Granules 3.75 lb
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Digestive imbalance is something of an occupational hazard for the modern performance horse. Grass and other forages are not sufficient to provide the energy horses need for performance. But grain feed, which provides this energy, is not easily digested. Even higher fat, higher fiber diets may allow starch to reach the hindgut, which can lead to a series of problems.
If your horse is confined to a stall 6 or more hours per day, exercised regularly, shipped in a trailer to events once per month or more, turned out only occasionally, used as a stallion or brood mare and/or fed concentrates such as processed grain, pellets, or sweet feed, they may benefit from Succeed's Digestive Conditioning Program. The Program has been developed in two forms (paste and granules) and two delivery systems, to ensure it works with your feeding programs and methods.
Top-Dress Granules - are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They’re quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop — just add one scoop to feed once each day.
- Natural system of key nutrients
- Easy to feed granules
- 60 day supply for 1 horse
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut.
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut.
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
|Brand||Freedom Health Llc|
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.