Zoetis Strongid Single Dose Paste Dewormer
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Strongid Paste Dewormer by Zoetis is a horse dewormer containing pyrantel pamoate. Effective against mature infections of roundworms, large strongyles, small strongyles and pinworms.
- Contains the active ingredient pyrantel pamoate
- Each syringe contains 3.6 grams pyrantel base in 23.6 gm paste
- One 23.6 gm syringe treats up to 1200 lb
- Effective against benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles.
- Safe for horses and ponies, including breeding, pregnant and lactating mares and young foals
- Large Strongyles
- Small Strongyles
- Ascarids (Roundworms)
Dosing & Administration
- To be administered as a single oral dose of 3 mg pyrantel base per pound of body weight
- The syringe has four (4) weight mark increments. Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 pounds of body weight
- During the first year of life foals should receive a minimum of four anthelmintic treatments. Work with the veterinarian on your team to determine an individualized deworming program
- Deworming is an important part of prenatal care. To minimize the potential source of infection that the mare may pose to the foal, the mare should be treated with Strongid Paste one (1) month prior to the anticipated foaling date followed by re-treatment 10 days to two (2) weeks after birth.
|Dewormer Types||Pyrantel Pamoate|
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.