Cashel Saddle Scabbard for Loppers or Saw - how many times have you been on the trail cleaning, hauling your gear in a variety of ways strapped to your saddle? Well, no more - this Cashel Scabbard easily holds your loppers/pruners or saw making it perfect for those trail cleaning days or just keeping those tools handy when you know you will be navigating difficult trails. The scabbard easily secures to the pommel and cinch or girth keeping it safe and within easy reach.
- The best way to pack your pruners and a saw
- Built to last
- Secures to the pommel and front girth/cinch
- Saw and pruners not included.
Cashel Pommel Bag conveniently snaps to the pommel of the saddle for easy access to your necessities, ideal to keep a cell phone, keys, cash, tissues, small can of bug spray, knife or even your shells for mounted shooting. The pommel bag is a great addition to your tail gear allowing you to keep anything you may need within easy reach.
- Snaps to the pommel of the saddle for easy access
- Two compartments
- Main compartment double zip closure
- Front zipper pocket fits most cell phones
Cashel Snap-On Lunch Bag wtih Bottle Holder is an insulated bag designed to securely hold your lunch or trail snacks easily forward of your leg yet within easy reach and features a convenient mesh pocket ideal for a water bottle. A perfectly sized bag for your day ride the insulated liner is washable and will keep your food cold for hours.
- Strong double anchors and hook-and-loop closure
- Holds the bag securely forward of your leg
- Mesh side pocket helps keep the trail clean
- Reinforced for strength
- Washable insulated liner that keeps food cold for hours.
Cashel Iphone Holder can easily be worn multiple ways on your saddle and on you. Making it an ideal trail accessory that snaps to a variety of rings on your saddle or loops through your pommel for on the trail. Men loop this through your belt or clip to your belt loops when not in the saddle, ladies this and converts to a small clutch or cross body for whatever your day brings. The Iphone holder also easily stashes your keys, cards and cash in a separate pocket so that you have all your necessities within easy reach. A perfect addition for trail rides no matter the length.
- Made of water resistant neoprene.
- Phone Holder can be worn multiple ways, on you or your saddle.
- Interior pocket holds phone
- Small zipper pocket on the front holds keys, cards or cash.
Cashel English Saddle Bags are a low profile design that attaches to the front of the saddle - allowing you to keep all of your trail necessities within easy reach. These English Saddle bags are perfectly designed for your english, aussie or endurance saddle attaching securely to the front and achoring under the fender yet ideally constructed to not interfere with hand or leg placement. Finally trail bags designed with the English, Aussie and Endurance saddle in mind.
- Close fit and contoured design
- Low profile and non restrictive
- Attaches securely to the front of the saddle and anchors neatly under the fender.
- Strong, accessible fasteners keep everything in place.
Trail Kit with Map Slot is a handy accessory for trailblazers, dressage test riders, and cross country eventers alike! Designed to easily attach to the front of any saddle by the Dee Rings or Horn, it keeps hands free while all essential items in one easy-to, this nylon gear bag has a variety of slots and pouches. The clear plastic slot keeps your trail map, course, or dressage test safe and dry from the elements and open the kit to find slots for a hoof pick, flashlight, and more.
- Multi-Use Kit
- Ties in Front of Saddle
- Double-Sided, See-Through Map Holder
- Waterproof Design
- Additional Interior Pockets for Accessories
Save the trees, prevent doing any damage to trees with this heavy nylon Tree Saver by Tough 1. This 2" webbing prevents your picket line or high line from damaging the trees. The rings pass through each other to securely fit around the tree then attaching to your line. Following the Leave No Trace backcountry ethics, Tree Savers are recommended to avoid fines by the US Forest Service for damaging any tree or vegetation.
- 2" durable webbing
- 64" long strap
- 2 Steel Rings - 3.25" and 2.25"
- Prevents damage on trees
- Attaches to picket lines or high lines
Safely secure your horse when trail riding/camping where there are no hitching rails. No Knot Picket Line Kit comes equipped with everything for 2 horses and in a convenient storage bag.
- 30 ft long 3/8" diameter nylon rope
- 2 tree saver straps
- 2 swivel No-Knot picket line ties
- Easy to follow set-up instructions
- Zippered nylon storage bag
Harness Leather night latches make a simple easy to hold strap that runs through the gullet and pommel of your saddle. A night latch is a useful tool for riders of all levels, providing an extra handle to grab offering security when you need it whether working young horses, trail riding, jumping.
- Herman Oak harness leather
- Stainless steel hardware
- 1 inch wide strap
- Rolled hand hold
Tail Tamer Collapsible Bucket by Professional's Choice comes folded in a single layer for easy storage and expands to 11 inches tall, ideal for toting water etc. at fairs and shows. When you're done just fold it back down and easily store it in your trailer, tack room or locker until next time!
- Silicone bucket
- Folds to a single layer
- Expands to 11" tall
- Capacity: 10 Liter /2.6 Gallon
Horseware HWH2O Waterproof Unisex Parka
This amazing rain parka is a must have when dealing with unpredictable weather. Features sealed seams, removable drawstring hood, detachable vest style lining, expandable back hem and welted pockets to keep out the wind and rain on those dreary wet days. A classic equestrian style that will quickly become a well worn favorite.
- Waterproof / breathable
- Taped seams
- Stretch polyester woven
- Shell 1: 50D stretch TPU(5000/4000) lining 144g/sqm
- Removable long-line polyester vest
- Removable hood
- Full front zip
- Front pockets
- Adjustable waist
- HWH2O logo at left chest
Horseware HWH2O Waterproof Bag is a waterpoof backpack designed to keep all your essentials dry. This bag is ideally sized to fit your helmet and other riding necessities, perfect for travelling to and from shows protecting your items for the wet weather. Great for trail and hiking, this bag is a must have addition to your everyday equestrian gear!.
- Waterproof/ breathable fabric
- Mesh front
- Taped seams for extra protection
- Stain resistant
- Reflective front strip
Horseware HWH2O Waterproof Unisex Jacket is an ideal everyday raincoat with sealed seams, an adjustable drawstring hood, vented across the upper back for body temperature regulation, and side zip pockets to keep the rain out on those dreary wet days. This jacket is a must have addition to your everyday wear, keeping handy in your tack trunk, car, you name it. Perfect for dog walks, horse shows and trail rides. A quintessential classic style that will easily become a well worn favorite.
- Stretch Polyester woven
- TPU membrane
- Taped seams
- Anti stain treated fabric
- Branded reflective logo on left pocket
- 2 way zipper
- Zip pockets with taped seams
- Shell:1: 50D Stretch TPU (5000/4000) lining 144g/scm
- Shell 2 : Reflective fabric membrane waterproof
Mustang Neck Collar for Horses is ideal for picket lines when combined with a swivel lead. Perfect for trail riders and campers, this can also be used in cross ties for grooming and trimming facial areas when closely supervised.
- Width: 1"
- Material: poly webbing
- Nickel plated ring and buckles
Shires Equi-Flector Exercise Sheet is lightweight quarter sheet that features reflective tape and bright orange color that provides optimum visibility. A perfect piece of safety equipment to help provide rider awareness whether roadside riding, on the trail or in heavily wooded hunting areas.
- Bright Orange with Reflective Taping
- Material: 100% Polyester (excluding reflective trims)
- Available sizes: 51", 54", 57" (Back measurements)
- Quarter sheet
- Reflective strips at either side at the rear and on the tail flap
- Fits around the saddle
- Secured with touch close fastening at the wither and via girth guides
- Retaining straps and fillet string