Sterile Lubricating Jelly by Priority Care
Greaseless, odorless, transparent water-soluble jelly sterile lubricant. non-spermacidal.
eZall Original Formula Total Body Wash
- Bathe your horse, cattle, livestock and pets naturally and quickly.
- Plant-based body wash.
- Dirt loosens and and rinses away — without scrubbing!
- Your animal’s skin will be clean, smooth and flake-free.
- Well-cleaned skin won’t attract mites or fungus.
Fura-Free by Finish Line contains the same type of polyglycol base as Nitrofurazone, but contains no Nitrofurazone.
- Contains natural infection fighting ingredients including Calendula Oil, Thyme Oil, Myrrh Oil, Teatree Oil, Lemon Balm Oil & Wheat Germ Oil
- Fast acting wound care with NO carcinogens
- Protects and soothes scrapes, burns & cracked heels
- Also makes a great inflammation reducing sweat for the legs
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous US.
Dust On Wound Powder by Four Oaks
All Natural powdered formula is specifically designed for wounds, scrapes, rashes even dehorning and tail docking. Designed to instantly stop bleeding and discharge from open wounds, aid against infection and it creates a breathable protective scab.
Stops bleeding fast
Draws and absorbs discharge
Creates firm, breathable scab
Does not damage live tissue
Allows body to heal naturally
Non-caustic formula for proud flesh
Can be used on small animals
Safe to use on both small scrapes and deep punctures or skin tears
Before first use, wipe away debris and cleanse if needed.
Let area dry then just DUST ON
After intial treatment, dust 1-2 times per day
Pet can lick the powder, but normally they will not because it tastes terrible
Corona Ointment by Manna Pro is a lanolin rich ointment for horses and small animals. Helps to heal and prevent infection in cuts and abrasions, saddle sores, chapping, scrapes, hoofs and dry skin.
- Award-winning formula-Voted by the Horse Journal as their horse wound care treatment of choice!
- Helps promote healing of minor wounds
- The thick lanolin-based formula helps soothe irritated skin and prevents drying and cracking
- Creates an excellent barrier against insects, moisture, and dirt
- The thick ointment stays in place and provides continuous wound protection
- Safe to apply-unlike other wound treatments, Corona can be safely applied with no gloves
Vermont's Original Bag Balm® Ointment by Dairy Association Co. Helps soothe cuts, scratches, skin irritations, and paw abrasions. Cows, pets, and domestic animals are in good hands with Bag Balm®. For over 100 years, Bag Balm® has been a fixture down on the farm. It goes on fast—and stays on!
8 oz Tin
For use on: cuts, scratches, abrasions, skin irritations, great for nails and cuticles, paws, and even rough hands.
Healex by John Eqing Co. is an antiseptic ointment for cracked heels, rope and hopple burns, chafes and abrasions and most minor cuts. Contains zinc oxide, boric acid, eucalyptol and phenol in an emollient base.
A concentrated coal tar based cleanser for use in animal quarters, kennels, and for general household use.
Creolin kills odors on most environmental surfaces as well as bacteria, staph, mites, and insects.
Concentrated - Three tablespoons make a quart
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air
Tincture of Myrrh by Tenda Horse Care
Myrrh resin has mild antiseptic and analgesic properties and may be used alone or for use in home-made liniments and salves. Tincture of Myrrh is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Shake well, cleanse the affected area, dispense Tincture of Myrrh onto a cotton ball or gauze and apply to the affected area.
$8.95 - $9.95
E3 Medicated Wound Care Cream with insect barrier is a powerful medicated formula that heals, seals and protects counds, cuts scratches and abrasions.
- Fortified with Nano Vitamins
- Insect Barrier repels flies, mosquitos, gnats and other insects from the wound area.
- Forms a bandage like seal to protect from further infection.
- Provides maximum medicine to the wound area with no wasted product or watery sprays.
- 6 oz jar
Vet Heel Salve by McTarnahans
Now in the McTarnahans "Winner Circle" line of products, Vet Heel Salve is an excellent multi-purpose equine ointment rich in lanolin for the prevention and treatment of dry cracked heels. May also be used for ear warts, chafing and wherever dryness is a problem. Comparable to Brooks Heal Salve.
Vitamin E Ointment by McTarnahans
- Soothing protective ointment for the care of heel, hoof, coronet band.
- Contains wheat germ and lanolin for the care of the horse's hoof, heel, coronet band and other problem areas
- Also helos speedy healing of cuts and abrasions
- 8 oz