Vermont's Original Bag Balm® Ointment by Dairy Association Co. Helps soothe cuts, scratches, skin irritations, and paw abrasions. Cows, pets, and domestic animals are in good hands with Bag Balm®. For over 100 years, Bag Balm® has been a fixture down on the farm. It goes on fast—and stays on!
8 oz Tin
For use on: cuts, scratches, abrasions, skin irritations, great for nails and cuticles, paws, and even rough hands.
Healex by John Eqing Co. is an antiseptic ointment for cracked heels, rope and hopple burns, chafes and abrasions and most minor cuts. Contains zinc oxide, boric acid, eucalyptol and phenol in an emollient base.
A concentrated coal tar based cleanser for use in animal quarters, kennels, and for general household use.
Creolin kills oders on most environmental surfaces as well as bacteria, staph, mites, and insects.
Concentrated - Three tablespoons make a quart
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air
Tincture of Myrrh by Tenda Horse Care
Myrrh resin has mild antiseptic and analgesic properties and may be used alone or for use in home-made liniments and salves. Tincture of Myrrh is suitable for all classes of horses and will not test.
Shake well, cleanse the affected area, dispense Tincture of Myrrh onto a cotton ball or gauze and apply to the affected area.
E3 Medicated Wound Care Cream with insect barrier is a powerful medicated formula that heals, seals and protects counds, cuts scratches and abrasions.
- Fortified with Nano Vitamins
- Insect Barrier repels flies, mosquitos, gnats and other insects from the wound area.
- Forms a bandage like seal to protect from further infection.
- Provides maximum medicine to the wound area with no wasted product or watery sprays.
- 6 oz jar
Vet Heel Salve by McTarnahans
Now in the McTarnahans "Winner Circle" line of products, Vet Heel Salve is an excellent multi-purpose equine ointment rich in lanolin for the prevention and treatment of dry cracked heels. May also be used for ear warts, chafing and wherever dryness is a problem. Comparable to Brooks Heal Salve.
Vitamin E Ointment by McTarnahans
- Soothing protective ointment for the care of heel, hoof, coronet band.
- Contains wheat germ and lanolin for the care of the horse's hoof, heel, coronet band and other problem areas
- Also helos speedy healing of cuts and abrasions
- 8 oz
AluShield by Neogen—the fastest and easiest way to protect wounds without having to wrap a bandage on them.
Think of AluShield as an aerosol bandage for horses, sheep and cattle. AluShield has a unique aerosol formula that protects wounds from water, dirt, debris, bacteria and insects, yet still allows wounds to breathe, or receive oxygen.
- Wounds must have oxygen in order to heal properly.
- AluShield is perfectly suited to use in conjunction with an antibiotic ointment.
- The spray is a protective barrier, but contains no antibacterial properties.
- AluShield also works extremely well to protect recently dehorned and/or castrated animals and prevents scalding from scours and foal diarrhea.
- Provides great protection to any wound, cut, scrape or abrasion!
- 2.6 oz aerosol
Absorbant practical cotton roll. This ultra-soft non-sterile bleached practical cotton roll is 12" wide and 100" long and interleaved with paper for ease of use. Also known as breeding cotton, this product is ideal for leg wraps and padding as it is easily formed.
Not for use directly on cuts, open wounds, or broken skin.
Autoclavable 1 lb roll.
Ginger Salve Tail Set by Plummer
DIRECTIONS: Apply around horse's rectum 10 to 15 minutes before entering show ring. Veterinary petrolatum will not harm rectal tissues. COMPOSITION: Aconite and Ginger Root in Petrolatum and Glycerine.
These Non-Woven Gauze Sponges by JorVet are lint free, superior in strength and 50 percent more absorbable than cotton sponges. A must have for your barn, kennel or eveyday first aid kit!
- Synthetic Rayon and polyester non-sterile non-woven fabric
- Size: 4" x 4" (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 4 Ply Gauze Sponge
- 200 pk
Non Adherent Pads by Big Dee's
Non-sterile, Non-stick dressing bonded on one side only with perforated non-adherent film. Ideal as a primary dressing for burns and lightly draining wounds. 3" X 4", 100 per box.