Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Epic Daily is a daily feed supplement that provides triple action support for respiratory, immune system and gastro-intestinal. Formulated for horses under stress such as, young horses in training, heavy competition schedules, transporting to new venues or pre-sale preparation. Excellent when horses are entering new environments: sale barns, commingling and stall housing.
Minta Lyptus by Oralx
There’s nothing quite like a breath of fresh air. Contains a unique blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils to provide temporary relief from irritations caused by dry conditions and close quarters.
- Unique blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils
- Provides temporary relief from irritations caused by dry conditions and close quarters
- Helps the horse to clear out dust and allergens
- Helps prevent irritations from particles in the air
- May help keep the respiratory tract healthy
FlyAway Garlic by Equilite - Formulated to help the horse repel flies and other pests from the inside out. Also traditionally used to help support the immune, respiratory and digestive systems of the horse. Economical choice to control flies and other insects.
- 100% cold pressed garlic powder, the purest form of garlic
- Supports immune and respiratory system
- All natural pest relief
- Concentrated formula
- Supports immune, respiratory and digestive systems
- 2 lbs = 220 servings
- 6 lbs = 660 servings
Bye Bye Fly Garlic Granules by Hilton Herbs
Unique formula that helps support a healthy immune system while maintaining a balanced digestive system.
- Pure food-grade dehydrated garlic granules
- Rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group vitamins
- Great for respiratory health
- Helps deter flies and biting insects
- Only have to feed a small amount a day
- Administer one 15 ml scoop per day in feed
Breathe by Transformer Equine is an all-natural throat wash and daily supplement to normalize and stabilize the horse's body systems while performing strenuous activities without the use of drugs.
- Contains ingredients to reduce irritation in the throat & lungs
- Boosts your horses immune response and repair damaged tissue for faster recovery time
- May also stimulate appetite & reduce stress
- Has been used as an alternative to Lasix, but should not be used on a one-time basis
- Must be administered daily for a minimum of 14-21 days to provide the best opportunity to product desired results
- Contains all natural ingredients
Mint Eze helps guard against GI stress horse's face during training, showing, travel and grain diets. Mint Eze's delicious peppermint-flavor makes it highly palatable. Safe option to aid in the support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Calcium and magnesium formula helps to moderate stomach acid.
- Supports healthy Gastrointestinal tract
- Calcium and magnesium formula
- Moderates stomach acid
- Guards against gastrointestinal stress
Breathe EZ by Rabbit's is used to enhance overall breathing capacity. More Oxygen equates to better performance.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Formula by T.H.E. Equine Edge is formulated to alleviate the symptoms of COPD such as, wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, coughing that produces large amount of mucous and others. COPD is a progressive disease that makes it harder for the horse to breathe.
- Alleviates symptoms of COPD
- Reduces mucous
- Nutritional formulated
- Makes it easier for horses to breathe
- 30 day supply for 1 horse
KC & Hesperidin by Big Dee's
Hesperidin is used by trainers worldwide to improve blood flow in animals during strenuous activity. One of the biggest problems for race horses is the breakage of blood vessels in the throat and bleeding. Hesperidin can help strengthen fragile capillaries and help to prevent bruising and varicose veins from strain associated with strenuous racing.
EHV Powder by T.H.E. Equine Edge helps your horse's own ability to fight off the herpes virus and help maintain comfort during an outbreak. Equine Rhinopneumonitis "Rhino" is most common in respiratory disease that can affect the horse anywhere form the nose to the lungs, once in the horse's body it cannot be cured, only maintained. A natural combination of L-Lysine, Echinacea and Garlic provide a natural relief of Equine Herpes Virus symptoms Provides immune support under times of stress.
- Helps strengthen the immune system
- Helps relieve symptoms of EHV
- Supports the respiratory system
- Natural ingredients including L-Lysine, Echinacea and Garlic
- 30 day supply for 1 horse