Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Epic Daily is a daily feed supplement that provides triple action support for respiratory, immune system and gastro-intestinal. Formulated for horses under stress such as, young horses in training, heavy competition schedules, transporting to new venues or pre-sale preparation. Excellent when horses are entering new environments: sale barns, commingling and stall housing.
Breathe Easy by Equi-Herbs
Developed through extensive research, herbal Chinese practices & the best resources in the world, this natural bronchial dilator will help your horse perform to its full potential. Specially formulated for pre-event use.
- Administer full bottle 5 hours before event
- Contains turmeric, boswellia serrata, licorice, elcampane, peppermint, garlic, ginger, eucalyptus, MSM, nettle leaf, vitamin C and apple cider vinegar
Equi-Breathe by Equi-Herbs is a full strength pre-event formulation with the focus on maximum bronchial dilation and increased pulmonary circulation. Creating the highest volume of air intake and blood circulation results in the highest oxygen assimilation possible translating to better track performance.
- All-natural herbal formula made with the highest quality herbs.
- Safe for prolonged use prior to races when used as directed.
- Best results when combined with daily All in One Daily Supplement
Minta Lyptus by Oralx
There’s nothing quite like a breath of fresh air. Contains a unique blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils to provide temporary relief from irritations caused by dry conditions and close quarters.
- Unique blend of peppermint and eucalyptus oils
- Provides temporary relief from irritations caused by dry conditions and close quarters
- Helps the horse to clear out dust and allergens
- Helps prevent irritations from particles in the air
- May help keep the respiratory tract healthy
Equinacea by Equilite - Proprietary blend of ingredients provides the very best immune and respiratory support. This supplement is designed to holistically alleviate discomfort associated with common high stress situations, such as hauling, and extreme conditions, such as pollen season, in horses and foals.
Equinacea helps support the immune and respiratory systems in horses exposed to extreme conditions or stress, like hauling, competition or environmental changes. This herbal supplement is a great addition during the pollen season and when horses are subjected to irritants like dust, mold or mice. The botanical blend uses fresh cut, whole herbs, blended for uniformity.
- Concentrated formula
- No additives or fillers
- Use in horses of all ages
- 2 lbs = 350 servings
- Equinacea can be safely combined with other supplements, allergy or respiratory products and medications.
- Combines well with Garlic+C
- A proprietary blend of Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea angustifolia, Eyebright, Cats Claw, and Osha.
FlyAway Garlic by Equilite - Formulated to help the horse repel flies and other pests from the inside out. Also traditionally used to help support the immune, respiratory and digestive systems of the horse. Economical choice to control flies and other insects.
- 100% cold pressed garlic powder, the purest form of garlic
- Supports immune and respiratory system
- All natural pest relief
- Concentrated formula
- Supports immune, respiratory and digestive systems
- 2 lbs = 220 servings
- 6 lbs = 660 servings
Bye Bye Fly Garlic Granules by Hilton Herbs
Unique formula that helps support a healthy immune system while maintaining a balanced digestive system.
- Pure food-grade dehydrated garlic granules
- Rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group vitamins
- Great for respiratory health
- Helps deter flies and biting insects
- Only have to feed a small amount a day
- Administer one 15 ml scoop per day in feed
Breathe by Transformer Equine is an all-natural throat wash and daily supplement to normalize and stabilize the horse's body systems while performing strenuous activities without the use of drugs.
- Contains ingredients to reduce irritation in the throat & lungs
- Boosts your horses immune response and repair damaged tissue for faster recovery time
- May also stimulate appetite & reduce stress
- Has been used as an alternative to Lasix, but should not be used on a one-time basis
- Must be administered daily for a minimum of 14-21 days to provide the best opportunity to product desired results
- Contains all natural ingredients
Mint Eze by Finish Line
Mint Eze helps guard against GI stress horse's face during training, showing, travel and grain diets. Mint Eze's delicious peppermint-flavor makes it highly palatable. Safe option to aid in the support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Calcium and magnesium formula helps to moderate stomach acid.
- Supports healthy Gastrointestinal tract
- Calcium and magnesium formula
- Moderates stomach acid
- Guards against gastrointestinal stress