Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Ex Stress Paste by Peak Performance is an all-natural, sugar-free, herb-free and filller-free paste designed to help calm horses effectively without reducing focus or energy.
Contains no valerian, no tryptophan and no sugars. Ex Stress is the ultimate B complex and magnesium calmative. Keeps your horse focused, productive and stress free for travel.
Includes 5 necessary B vitamins for behavioral support.
Herb free formula that won't cause drowsiness.
Total Calm and Focus by Ramard is an all natural formula developed to calm your nervous, anxious horse while enhancing focus. This formula contains the cutting edge ingredient Ramisol, Magnesium, and a balanced blend of B vitamins. Ramisol helps to support normal Cortisol levels and helps to minimize the increase in Cortisol released in response to high intensity exercise. High levels of Cortisol and stress are also related to fatigue, changes in mood and depression. This unique blend of ingredients have been proven in the World and National show arenas, across all breed groups and disciplines to be very effective in elimiating your horse's stress and discontentment while allowing you to get back to safe and productive training, showing or trail riding.
- Available in Powder, Syringe and Soft Chew formulas
- Complete calming supplement
- Helps to minimize the normal cortisol level
- Made in the USA
- For equine use only
Note: The 510 gram powder (18oz approx) container provides up to a 30 day supply and the 6.75 lb powder is a 180 days supply for one horse
Mega Calm by Spectra Animal Health is a balanced powder supplement containing L-Tryptophan with Vitamins E and B-1. Horse owners and trainers use it to relax nervous horses prior to competition or transportation. It is formulated to provide relaxation without drowsiness.
For an average horse a 1 lb tub will last for 16 days, a 4 lb tub will last 64 days
11 Brain & Nerve Support
Brain & Nerve Support may be beneficial in supporting the natural travel patterns and gait and provide secondary support to the digestive and immune systems. The central nervous system is where good health and good behavior begins.
- Supports normal behavior patterns
- Promotes normal, healthy brain activity
- Beneficial for horses that have lack of focus, short attention span, slow learning
- Approx 60 scoops per bag
#31 Mare Moods support healthy and natural hormone balance, support the uterus and reproductive organs, and maintain harmonious heat cycles by supporting the natural progesterone and testosterone levels. When a mare is balanced hormonally she will be as easy to get along with as a gelding. Really! They generally only act like they are mad at the world because they are in great discomfort.
Helps with poor haulers
- Cranky, mean Mare-ness, whether in season or not
- Hard and too-frequent cycles
- Progesterone/testosterone balance
Approximately 60 servings per bag.
Majesty's Kalm Wafers are especially helpful when your horse is anxious, nervous, distracted or exhibits behavioral problems. Herb-free wafers support balanced behavior, promote relaxation and reduce hyperactivity
Contains Vitamin B1, as well as Magnesium and Tryptophan.
During periods of training, travel and competition, horses are often skittish and nervous. Horses treated with Kool Blue demonstrate desired calm without performance loss.
Contains essential nutrients that provide noticeable results. Elevated thiamine and niacin levels, concentrated source of magnesium and an optimum balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Nutritional supplement formulated with ingredients proven to promote relaxed and focused horses.
- Why wait, see results in just a few days
- Great for horse’s that are traveling, trailering and showing
- For horses experiencing anxiety due to schedule changes or environment
Vision Focusing & Calming Supplement by Farnam is formulated specifically to help keep competitive horses focused, calm, composed and relaxed in stressful situations.
- Unique winning combination of seven active ingredients, including magnesium, B vitamins, tryptophan and Valerian root extract.
- Helps manage frightened or unpredictable behavior in horses or nervous habits, such as headshaking.
- Won't cause drowsiness or affect performance.
- Excellent for heavy training, performance activities, competition, racing and trailering
- Syringe contains 1 dose
- 1.625lb contains 26 doses
PreMare by Omega Alpha is a hormone balancer for mares with irritability and symptoms associated with monthly hormonal surges.
Not recommended for mares in foal
Premare is manufactured under strict GMP standards. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat health conditions. We always recommend consultation with your veterinarian before treatment.
Mare Magic by Mare Magic is a palatable, all-natural, herbal supplement containing raspberry leaves.
- Recommended for mares with hard cycles, moody or cranky attitudes, or mares that just seem uncomfortable
- Tones the uterus and helps the reproductive tract
- Makes mares more pleasant to work with and fun to own.
- For best results use all year round.
- An 8 oz pack provides up to a 60 day supply and an 32 oz pack provides a 240 day supply for one horse.
- Not recommended for pregnant mares.
- Can be used to induce a quiet disposition in geldings.
Perfect Prep by Perfect Product satisfies the demand of higher level horsemen and trainers for a quieting product that isdesigned to be safe, ethical, and simple to use. The formula contains only naturally occurring enzymes, amino acids and B-vitamins.
This paste and powder uses natural ingredients to provide profound, targeted, relaxing effects for horses under stressful conditions. This formula is provided in an easy to use 80 ml oral paste syringe that contains L-Tryptophan, magnesium, and the B-Vitamins thiamine and inositol. The formula is highly palatable and quick-acting so you can target and control the effects.
B-Kalm paste by Horse Health is a calming product formulated to supply the essential amino acid L-Tryptophan, which mildly suppresses responses from the central nervous system. If a Valerian based product has not been effective this might be the answer.
L-Tryptophan is deemed legal under FEI rules so is ideal for use in competition, as well as for travelling, racing and handling difficult horses. It helps to maintain calmness and relaxation and does not have any side effects. B-Kalm contains 2,000mg of L-Tryptophan per ounce.
Micro B-1 by Oralx is 2,000 micrograms of pure U.S.P. Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) in an oral gel.
Thiamine deficiency has been observed in horses fed poor-quality hay and grain and in horses under stress from heavy exercise, illness, etc.
#20 Keep Cool contains herbs known as "nervines," which maintain a normal nerve impulse in the animal. Thus, you might find #20 Keep Cool helpful in maintaining a calm, cool horse who still knows where his feet are - a state enjoyed by the horse as much as the rider.
- This formula may be beneficial in supporting the overall nervous system in your horse.
- May be beneficial for: Nervousness, stress, worry, spookiness Poor haulers
There are approximately 60 scoops per bag
Note: This product contains Valerian Root, which is a prohibited substance on some venue testing requirements. This herbal combination contains Black Cohosh and should not be used on mares that are in the third trimester of pregnancy as this may cause hemorrhage during foaling.
Relax Her by Equilite is based on Equilite's popular Relax Blend. This special formula adds herbs specifically for the mares. Relax Her is ideal to help soothe tensions that can affect mares.
- Alleviates Stress, tension, nervousness, and axiety.
- Also helps with settling stall walkers and stall bound horses
- Ideal for horses coming back into training after a lay-up
- Specially formulated for Mares
- A great product for the "Mare-ish" mares!