LaminaSaver is a clinically researched nutraceutical that enhances the body’s natural ability to maintain and protect the health of the laminae, hoof capsule, sole frog, white line, bones (coffin, pastern, etc.), and connective tissues. With it's proprietary active ingredient, Restaurex, LaminaSaver increases the body’s capability to promote new healthy cell regeneration.
LaminaSaver contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving phytonutrients that inhibit the inflammatory enzyme COX-2. Enhances the body’s natural ability to maintain and protect the health of the laminae, hoof capsule, sole frog, white line, bones (coffin, pastern, etc.), and connective tissues. LaminaSaver also helps to restore normal blood circulation to the insensitive and sensitive laminae. It encourages tissue elasticity, permeability, and flexibility, and, may prevent soft tissue calcification, ossification, and mineralization.
- Helps regenerate new, healthy cells
- Supports a healthy hoof-capsule environment
- Enhances the body's ability to rebuild, repair, and regenerate laminae
- Restores tissue elasticity, permeability, and flexibility
- Helps promote an active metabolism Increases blood and tissue oxygenation
- Enhances the body's ability to naturally control pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Suppresses the collagenase and phospholipase enzymes
- Provides antioxidant protection
1 lb size contains 40 scoops.
3 lb size contains 120 scoops.
FluidFlex by Equicare (A division of Farnam) is a balanced formula of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for healthy joint function, glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and potent antioxidants. The liquid formula is designed for fast absorption and provides the essential nutrients for building and maintaining healthy joint cartilage and connective tissue.
- Made in the USA
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Perfect balance of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for continued healthy joint function
The 32 oz bottle provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon bottle provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
- Oral HA Joint Supplement for horses
- Apple flavored gel
- HA is a natural substance that helps maintain normal, healthy joints.
- Conquer Equine Gel is suitable for all breeds, sports and uses for horses to support joint health and flexibility.
This 60 ml tube contains 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid per 10 ml dose.
Newly Formulated Magic Power by Black Magic is an all-natural, herbal, very effective pain reliever, muscle and joint supplement that supports the reduction of joint and muscle soreness. Can be given just prior to a competitive event and really addresses chronic pain issues.
- 14 doses
- More fluid motion
- Natural continued well being
- More durability
- Quicker recovery between performance events
- More muscle strength
- Made of Boswellia, Chinese Skullcap, White Peony, White Willow Bark, Turmeric and Ginger.
Recovery EQ by Animal Healthcare is an oral dietary supplement for horses that contains Nutricol, a proprietary antioxidant bioflavonoid complex that contains EGCG, theaflavin, proanthocyanidins and resveratrol extracted from green tea and grapes.
Joint Armor by Kentucky Performance Products supports normal joint function and maintains healthy joints.
It contains glucosamine and chondroitin, the natural occurring building blocks of cartilage and connective tissue. It provides 100 mg/dose of hyaluronic acid (HA) for optimum joint lubrication and mobility.
Key Ingredients per dose:
- Glucosamine 5000 mg
- Chondroitin sulfate 1200 mg
- Hyaluronic acid 100 mg
The 1.16 lb jar provides up to a 75 day supply for one horse.
Give 30ml for 10-15 days then reduce to 15ml daily for maintenance. Syringe directly into the mouth for best results.
Shake well before use. For oral use only. Not recommended for mares in foal.
Next Level Equine Joint Fluid by Farnam is a supplement that helps keep joints lubricated. It contains glucosamine, chondroitin, Ester C and MSM and a special bromelain enzyme solution. It absorbs quickly and digests easily. This will take your horse to the next level of joint care with the powerful combination of top joint nutracueticals glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate.
Maintains joint function
Liquid is easy digested
Protects the joints from free radicals
Key Ingredients per serving:
- Glucosamine - 5000 mg
- MSM - 1750 mg
- Ester-C - 30 mg
- Chondroitin - 14.5 mg
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse, while a gallon provides a 128 day supply. The 1.875 lb pellets are a 30 day supply for one horse.
Corta-Flx now contains 40mg of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) per serving. It also features the pure, micro-sized, water soluble, isolated nutrients comparable to the active ingredients found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM.
Scientists and veterinarians agree that the effectiveness of any oral joint care supplement is determined by its ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination so smaller molecules mean maximum assimilation and better utilization.
- Clinically proven
- Palatable alfalfa base
- Features pure, water soluble, micro-sized, isolated nutrients
- Contains ingredients with the same properties found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- Effectiveness enhanced by smaller molecules' ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination
- Made in the U.S.A.
Horse Health Joint Combo by Horse Health
- Contains glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate, along with the cofactors manganese and ascorbic acid
- Palatable, cinnamon apple-flavored pellet.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are found naturally in the bodies of animals and are necessary for normal joint function.
- Together, they act synergistically to support healthy joint function.
- 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 60 day supply & 8 lb tub provides a 128 day supply for one horse.
- Not available for sale in Texas
Reach Joint Supplement by Horse Health helps support healthy joints with a combination of the most popular joint care ingredients on the market.
It helps maintain cartilage, connective tissue, and joint mobility. Reach also contains antioxidants which help remove damaging free radicals.
Calcium Ascorbate 250mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 250mg
Hyaluronic Acid 15mg
Who doesn’t worry about their hard working or aging horse’s joints? The herbs found in #18 Joint Support may be helpful in supporting the manufacture of synovial fluids to keep the body and its joints functioning as designed
- Supporting healthy connective tissue
- Helping maintain joint mobility
- Supporting the normal production of healthy synovial fluid
- Reduces free radical formation
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb. bag
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Burdock, Butchers Broom, Devils Claw, Ginger, Kelp, Slippery Elm, Uva Ursi, White Willow, Yarrow, Yucca and Chaparral) 6895 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Fluid Action HA Powder provides the same great benefits as original Fluid Action Powder with Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) added for extra support in preserving healthy joints. Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid, supports joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity. It also increases the viscosity level of the synovial fluid in joints.
- See a difference in 8 days or less!
- Concentrated formula for a great value & taste horses love
- 100mg Sodium Hyaluronate per serving
- 5000mg glucosamine per serving
- 1000 mg Vitamin C per serving
- 2000 mg MSM per serving
- Also contains chondroitin, turmeric, yucca and more
Fluid Action HA Powder does not contain ingredients that mask joint discomfort. Some other products contain ingredients for temporary relief that do not address the true cause of the problem. In fact, many of these ingredients can actually make the trouble worse by breaking down cartilage. Fluid Action products help maintain healthy joints by supplying the necessary "building blocks".
Fluid Action HA provides the same great benefits as original Fluid Action with Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) added for extra support in preserving healthy joints. Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid, supports joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity. It also increases the viscosity level of the synovial fluid in joints.
- See a difference in 8 days or less, guaranteed!
- Supports and lubricates joints
- Also contains MSM, Yucca, Ginkgo Biloba and more
- Good for Dogs and Cats too!
Fluid Action HA does not contain ingredients that mask joint discomfort. Some other products contain ingredients for temporary relief that do not address the true cause of the problem. In fact, many of these ingredients can actually make the trouble worse by breaking down cartilage. Fluid Action products help maintain healthy joints by supplying the necessary "building blocks".