HA-180 by Omega Alpha promotes joint health with 180 grams of Hyaluronic Acid. Specially formulated Hyaluronic acid with a unique delivery system to ensure higher bioavailability to your horse. Flavored with a yummy, licorice taste, this potent liquid supplement helps to keep your horse moving comfortably!
- Provides a supply of hyaluronic acid, necessary for the natural replenishment of synovial fluid in the joints
- Liquid formulation for quick absorption and maximum bioavailability
- Natural licorice flavoring
- Alleviates the painful symptoms of arthritis and joint inflammation
- Shake well before use. For oral use only.
- Not recommended for mares in foal.
- Depending on loading dose or maintenance; each 1 gallon container will last approximately
- Each 1 Gallon (128 oz) container will include 128 - 256 doses
- Give 30ml (1 oz) for 10-15 days then reduce to 15ml (1/2 oz) daily for maintenance. Syringe directly into the mouth for best results.
Fluid Action HA provides the same great benefits as original Fluid Action with Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) added for extra support in preserving healthy joints. Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid, supports joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity. It also increases the viscosity level of the synovial fluid in joints.
- See a difference in 8 days or less, guaranteed!
- Supports and lubricates joints
- Also contains MSM, Yucca, Ginkgo Biloba and more
- Good for Dogs and Cats too!
Fluid Action HA does not contain ingredients that mask joint discomfort. Some other products contain ingredients for temporary relief that do not address the true cause of the problem. In fact, many of these ingredients can actually make the trouble worse by breaking down cartilage. Fluid Action products help maintain healthy joints by supplying the necessary "building blocks".
Fluid Action HA Powder provides the same great benefits as original Fluid Action Powder with Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) added for extra support in preserving healthy joints. Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid, supports joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity. It also increases the viscosity level of the synovial fluid in joints.
Fluid Action HA Powder does not contain ingredients that mask joint discomfort. Some other products contain ingredients for temporary relief that do not address the true cause of the problem. In fact, many of these ingredients can actually make the trouble worse by breaking down cartilage. Fluid Action products help maintain healthy joints by supplying the necessary "building blocks".
- See a difference in 8 days or less!
- Concentrated formula for a great value & taste horses love
- 100mg Sodium Hyaluronate per serving
- 5000mg glucosamine per serving
- 1000 mg Vitamin C per serving
- 2000 mg MSM per serving
- Also contains turmeric, yucca and more
- Each 2.4 lb tub contains up to a 90-day supply
MaxFlex XR by Farnam is specially formulated oral powder supplement for extended release of glucosamine over a 24-hour period. Extended release glucosamine releases slowly over time, providing a constant supply of available glucosamine to the joints.
The formula contains 5000 mg of extended release glucosamine PLUS three other major nutrients to support overall joint health and mobility.
- Chondroitin sulfate, the building block of cartilage
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) for joint lubrication
- MSM to reduce inflammation and increase circulation.
The 15 oz tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse.
SuspensorySaver by Figuerola Labs is a unique chondroprotective nutrient, antioxidant, and polypeptide Maximum Strength formulation that contains 100% pure pharmaceutical grade GlycoStretch-MP, a key component that may help restore the suspensory's "shock-absorbing" qualities.
SuspensorySaver (GlycoStretch-MP) encourages elasticity, flexibility, and permeability to soft tissue - the ability to stretch. It enhances the body's ability to prevent soft tissue calcification, ossification, and mineralization; a hardening process that literally break down the horse. In addition, SuspensorySaver (GlycoStretch-MP) promotes rapid healing of suspensory ligaments, and inhibits the inflammatory enzyme COX-2, naturally.
- Feeding Directions: Administer 2 scoops twice daily for 12 weeks. Thereafter administer 1 scoop twice daily.
- A 1lb size contains 40 scoops and a 3 lb size contains 120 scoops.
- Unfortunately, this item can not be shipped out of the continental U.S. area
Cosequin Powder by Nutramax Labs is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand. Regardless of age, breed or discipline, the stress of everyday riding, training, and competition may result in wear and tear to articular cartilage, eventually affecting joint function and performance of the equine athlete.
- The ingredients in the Cosequin formula provide the raw materials that are essential for the synthesis of synovial fluid and the major components of articular cartilage matrix.
- Unlike steroids and some NSAID's which can damage the cartilage matrix, Cosequin is not a drug; it is a true nutraceutical
- Under 600 lbs 2 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop daily
- 600-1200 lbs 3 scoops AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1-2 scoops daily
- Over 1200 lbs 4 scoops AM PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 2 scoops daily
Each 3.3 Grams (1 Level Scoop) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1,800mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 600mg
- Manganese 16mg
Glucosamine with MSM Combo by Horsemen's Choice is an effective combination of Glucosamine and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) in powder form to keep your horse's joints at their optimal performance levels. Glucosamine is one of the most popular joint supporting ingredients for a reason, with it being the basic building block all connective tissues. Added MSM is an effective anti-inflammatory to keep your horse's connective tissues and joints resilient against regular exertion.
- 2000mg Glucosamine
- 2000mg MSM
- Contains 80, 1oz servings per container
Tandem is the perfect joint support combination of hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and methysulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are essential to maintaining joint health and mobility. Delivered in powder format, this supplement is suitable for young, training, and performance horses.
- Can be used In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
- For young and developing horses and horses in training or competition
- Also great for older horses with arthritic conditions
- Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
- Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop /per day.
- Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day
Ingredients per 20 gm supplied scoop:
- 25 mg Hyaluronic acid
- 500 mg Chondroitin sulfate
- Each 5.3 lb container is about a 60 day supply
- 500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
Total Tendon Repair is a next-generation tendon and ligament formula using a patented and clinically studied ingredient to support the healing process and the normalization of tendons and ligaments. Total Tendon Repair supplies the tendons and ligaments with essential ingredients required to maintain its biomechanical properties and support regeneration and recovery.
When used during the tendon or ligament rehabilitation process, it will support the proliferation and the remodeling phase of the tendon by promoting and supporting faster recovery. It will also support an increase in Type I collagen, which provides greater tensile strength and could help to reduce recurrences. It is critical to address tendon and ligament issues early before scarring occurs. Tendon related incidences are the most common veterinary related reason for retirement in performance and racehorses.
Studies have shown that ingredients in Total Tendon Repair have been proven in:
- Normalizing Tendons and Ligaments
- Supporting the healing process
- Support strength and elasticity
- Support healthy formation in growing colts
- May reduce inflammation associated with every day exercise
- 1.12 lb jar
- 30 Day Supply
Farrier's Magic Flex-N-Action is a timothy-based pellet that contains the recommended ingredients for joint control and normal healthy function. It may help in conditioning and repairing damaged tissue.
- Contains Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid and MSM.
- HA is used to lubricate the joints and gives a cushion effect between them.
- Chondroitin is a major natural material found in joints, ligaments, tendons, and other connective tissue.
- Glucosamine is the single most important component in connective tissue
- MSM is the building block for hair, muscles and connective tissue.
- Feed 1 oz. to food ration daily per horse.
- The 2.5 lb size provides up to a 40 day supply for one horse.
Peak Performance Turmeric Powder is great for horses struggling with arthritis. Get great results without all of the fillers like other products contain. Turmeric Powder is an active main ingredient in many other joint supplements.
- 1 lb lasts 1 horse approximately 90 days
- 5 gm a day
- May be a GI irritant & is not to be used in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or those with stomach ulcers
- Safe use in pregnant mares or those intended for breeding has not been proven
AniFlex Complete by AniMed contains a unique, natural formulation contains Glucosamine, HA and MSM which are easily absorbed to help maintain healthy connective tissue and joint function. With its combination of other beneficial ingredients that support the resiliency of joints and tissues for horses in light to moderate work, this easy-to-feed powder is sure to be a winner.
- Glucosamine HCL 5000mg
- Hesperidin 3475mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 2075mg
- MSM 1775mg
- Creatine 1000mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 50mg
- 16 oz jar has up to a 32 day supply
Lube All Plus by Equiade contains Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) which has been used with significant success in horses and dogs as a joint lubricant. Until recently it was commonly available by injection and now is available as an oral liquid supplement.
Lube All Plus also contains MSM for reduction of inflammation and improved circulation and, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for joint and cartilage support.
Key ingredients per 1 oz dose:
- MSM 4000mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2500mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 400mg
- Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 100mg
- The 16oz bottle provides a supply of up to 16 days for one horse.
Horse Health Joint Combo
- Contains glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate, along with the cofactors manganese and ascorbic acid
- Palatable, cinnamon apple-flavored pellet.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are found naturally in the bodies of animals and are necessary for normal joint function.
- Together, they act synergistically to support healthy joint function.
- 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 60 day supply for one horse.
Who doesn’t worry about their hard working or aging horse’s joints? The herbs found in #18 Joint Support may be helpful in supporting the manufacture of synovial fluids to keep the body and its joints functioning as designed
- Supporting healthy connective tissue
- Helping maintain joint mobility
- Supporting the normal production of healthy synovial fluid
- Reduces free radical formation
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb. bag
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Burdock, Butchers Broom, Devils Claw, Ginger, Kelp, Slippery Elm, Uva Ursi, White Willow, Yarrow, Yucca and Chaparral) 6895 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.