Total Tendon Repair is a next-generation tendon and ligament formula using a patented and clinically studied ingredient to support the healing process and the normalization of tendons and ligaments. Total Tendon Repair supplies the tendons and ligaments with essential ingredients required to maintain its biomechanical properties and support regeneration and recovery.
When used during the tendon or ligament rehabilitation process, it will support the proliferation and the remodeling phase of the tendon by promoting and supporting faster recovery. It will also support an increase in Type I collagen, which provides greater tensile strength and could help to reduce recurrences. It is critical to address tendon and ligament issues early before scarring occurs. Tendon related incidences are the most common veterinary related reason for retirement in performance and racehorses.
Studies have shown that ingredients in Total Tendon Repair have been proven in:
- Normalizing Tendons and Ligaments
- Supporting the healing process
- Support strength and elasticity
- Support healthy formation in growing colts
- May reduce inflammation associated with every day exercise
- 1.12 lb jar/30 day supply
- 3.36 lb jar/90 Day Supply
Farriers Formula Double Strength Plus Joint 11 lb - Same great hoof formula now with added joint! Pelleted combination hoof and joint supplement that is formulated to promote dense hoof wall growth along with additional joint and tendon support. Eliminate the concern of excessive sulfur supplementation. Farrier's Formula Double Strength Plus Joint provides the level of sulfur for an average 1,000lb horse is equal to 3,500mg of MSM.
- Pellet form
- For all life stages
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Promotes lubrication of joints
- Helps to grow out wall cracks
- Reduces likelihood of microbial invasions and bruising
- Assists with laminitis recovery
- 60 day supply for average 1000 lb horse
JointSaver by Figuerola Laboratories is a potent therapeutic joint nutraceutical that, with its active ingredient, Regenerex-MP, naturally helps protect horses against joint tissue damage and maintain their joint-tissue health by restoring the cushioning properties of the joints and facilitating new cartilage cell synthesis.
With its unique formula, JointSaver provides the body with essential nutrients to aid in strengthening joints by promoting cell rebuilding and renewal and decreasing overall inflammation to ensure a natural process to restore joint and cartilage health and repair.
- Loading Dose: Feed 2 scoops (1 in AM and PM; preferably on an empty stomach) for first 6-8 weeks
- Maintenance Dose: Feed 1 scoop per day; preferably on an empty stomach
- Regenerex-MP increases joint strength, mobility, flexibility, and promotes the biosynthesis of rebuilding and renewing joint cartilage and its connective tissue.
- GlycoElastin holds cartilage cells together, promotes maximum oxygen transport to ailing joints, and inhibits inflammatory cascade
- Powder form
- 1 lb jar holds 16 scoops; 3 lb jar holds 48 scoops
Note: *This item cannot be shipped internationally
LaminaSaver is a clinically researched nutraceutical that enhances the body’s natural ability to maintain and protect the health of the laminae, hoof capsule, sole frog, white line, bones (coffin, pastern, etc.), and connective tissues. With it's proprietary active ingredient, Restaurex, LaminaSaver increases the body’s capability to promote new healthy cell regeneration.
LaminaSaver contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving phytonutrients that inhibit the inflammatory enzyme COX-2. Enhances the body’s natural ability to maintain and protect the health of the laminae, hoof capsule, sole frog, white line, bones (coffin, pastern, etc.), and connective tissues. LaminaSaver also helps to restore normal blood circulation to the insensitive and sensitive laminae. It encourages tissue elasticity, permeability, and flexibility, and, may prevent soft tissue calcification, ossification, and mineralization.
- Helps regenerate new, healthy cells
- Supports a healthy hoof-capsule environment
- Enhances the body's ability to rebuild, repair, and regenerate laminae
- Restores tissue elasticity, permeability, and flexibility
- Helps promote an active metabolism Increases blood and tissue oxygenation
- Enhances the body's ability to naturally control pain, inflammation, and swelling
- Suppresses the collagenase and phospholipase enzymes
- Provides antioxidant protection
1 lb size contains 40 scoops.
3 lb size contains 120 scoops.
FluidFlex by Equicare (A division of Farnam) is a balanced formula of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for healthy joint function, glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and potent antioxidants. The liquid formula is designed for fast absorption and provides the essential nutrients for building and maintaining healthy joint cartilage and connective tissue.
- Made in the USA
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Perfect balance of the 3 most preferred active ingredients for continued healthy joint function
The 32 oz bottle provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
The gallon bottle provides up to a 128 day supply for one horse.
Recovery EQ by Animal Healthcare is an oral dietary supplement for horses that contains Nutricol, a proprietary antioxidant bioflavonoid complex that contains EGCG, theaflavin, proanthocyanidins and resveratrol extracted from green tea and grapes.
- Indicted for lameness treatment and prevention
- Great for trauma recover - including surgery, injury and over training
- Helps relieve pain, regulates inflammation
- Speeds recovery time
- Each 2.2 lb jar contains up to a 35-day supply depending on loading or maintenance dose
Reach Joint Supplement by Horse Health helps support healthy joints with a combination of the most popular joint care ingredients on the market.
It helps maintain cartilage, connective tissue, and joint mobility. Reach also contains antioxidants which help remove damaging free radicals.
Calcium Ascorbate 250mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 250mg
Hyaluronic Acid 15mg
Corta-Flx now contains 50mg of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) per serving. It also features the pure, micro-sized, water soluble, isolated nutrients comparable to the active ingredients found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM.
Scientists and veterinarians agree that the effectiveness of any oral joint care supplement is determined by its ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination so smaller molecules mean maximum assimilation and better utilization.
- Clinically proven
- Palatable alfalfa base
- Features pure, water soluble, micro-sized, isolated nutrients
- Contains ingredients with the same properties found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- Effectiveness enhanced by smaller molecules' ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination
- Made in the U.S.A.
Next Level Equine Joint Fluid by Farnam is a supplement that helps keep joints lubricated. It contains glucosamine, chondroitin, Ester C and MSM and a special bromelain enzyme solution. It absorbs quickly and digests easily. This will take your horse to the next level of joint care with the powerful combination of top joint nutracueticals glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate.
- Maintains joint function
- Liquid is easy digested
- Protects the joints from free radicals
Key Ingredients per serving:
- Glucosamine - 5000 mg
- MSM - 1750 mg
- Ester-C - 30 mg
- Chondroitin - 14.5 mg
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse, while a gallon provides a 128 day supply.
Who doesn’t worry about their hard working or aging horse’s joints? The herbs found in #18 Joint Support may be helpful in supporting the manufacture of synovial fluids to keep the body and its joints functioning as designed
- Supporting healthy connective tissue
- Helping maintain joint mobility
- Supporting the normal production of healthy synovial fluid
- Reduces free radical formation
Recommended use: 1 level scoop per day for 1000-1200 lb horse. There are approximately 60 scoops per 1 lb. bag
Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Burdock, Butchers Broom, Devils Claw, Ginger, Kelp, Slippery Elm, Uva Ursi, White Willow, Yarrow, Yucca and Chaparral) 6895 mg per tbsp. Scoop included.
Horse Health Joint Combo by Horse Health is a dual action joint supplement, using the power of glucosamine and chondroitin to help lubricate and keep joints working comfortably.
- Contains glucosamine HCI and chondroitin sulfate, along with the cofactors manganese and ascorbic acid
- Palatable, cinnamon apple-flavored pellet.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are found naturally in the bodies of animals and are necessary for normal joint function.
- Together, they act synergistically to support healthy joint function.
- 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 60 day supply & 8 lb tub provides a 128 day supply for one horse.
- Not available for sale in Texas
Lube All Plus by Equiade contains Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) which has been used with significant success in horses and dogs as a joint lubricant. Until recently it was commonly available by injection and now is available as an oral liquid supplement.
Lube All Plus also contains MSM for reduction of inflammation and improved circulation and, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate for joint and cartilage support.
Key ingredients per 1 oz dose:
Glucosamine Sulfate 2500mg
Chondrotin Sulfate 400mg
Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 100mg
Great for horses and dogs
- Useful for helping maintain healthy joints.
AniFlex Complete by AniMed contains a unique, natural formulation contains Glucosamine, HA and MSM which are easily absorbed to help maintain healthy connective tissue and joint function.
Glucosamine HCL 5000mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 2075mg
Hyaluronic Acid 50mg
16 oz jar has up to a 32 day supply
HA-180 by Omega Alpha promotes joint health with 180 grams of Hyaluronic Acid. Specially formulated Hyaluronic acid with a unique delivery system to ensure higher bioavailability to your horse.
Give 30ml (1 oz) for 10-15 days then reduce to 15ml (1/2 oz) daily for maintenance. Syringe directly into the mouth for best results.
- Provides a supply of hyaluronic acid, necessary for the natural replenishment of synovial fluid in the joints
- Liquid formulation for quick absorption and maximum bioavailability
- Natural licorice flavoring
- Alleviates the painful symptoms of arthritis and joint inflammation
- Shake well before use.Â For oral use only.Â
- Not recommended for mares in foal.
- Depending on loading dose or maintenance; each 1 gallon container will last approximately
- Each 1 Gallon (128 oz) container will include 128 - 256 doses
Fluid Action HA provides the same great benefits as original Fluid Action with Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) added for extra support in preserving healthy joints. Sodium Hyaluronate, or Hyaluronic Acid, supports joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity. It also increases the viscosity level of the synovial fluid in joints.
- See a difference in 8 days or less, guaranteed!
- Supports and lubricates joints
- Also contains MSM, Yucca, Ginkgo Biloba and more
- Good for Dogs and Cats too!
Fluid Action HA does not contain ingredients that mask joint discomfort. Some other products contain ingredients for temporary relief that do not address the true cause of the problem. In fact, many of these ingredients can actually make the trouble worse by breaking down cartilage. Fluid Action products help maintain healthy joints by supplying the necessary "building blocks".