Boot Lining Full Sheet
40" by 80" rubber sheeting. Used for lining horse boots or as a leg wrap under brace bandages. Can be cut to fit with scissors.
Glue for Boot Rubbers. Used to line knee boots and hind trotting boots.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air.
Lightweight Trotting Boot by Wahlsten
- Hind shin trotting boot
- Average horse sized
- Half or Full Hock
Finn Tack Pro Fetlock Trotting Boots have an excellent dynamic shape which is form fitted.
- Available in Full and Half Hock
- Made of durable and functional materials providing maximum comfort for your horses leg
- Outer shell is made of a plastic material using two different hardnesses with the harder on top, making it seamless
- Thermo moldable padding will form to the shape of the horses leg
- Removeable straps
Exteme Lightweight Trotting Boot by Wahlsten.
- This trotting boot is very flexible, lightweight and is all one piece no seams
- Available in full or half hock
Italian Horflex Half Hook Trotting Boot with Speedy Cut by Racing Tack
Lightweight half hock hind shin trotting boot with full speedy cut, used for Standardbred racehorses as leg protection during intervals of speed and interference. Free from buckle straps to help in preventing boots from becoming too tight.
- Synthetic hind shin and ankle
- Speedy cut and half hock coverage
- No buckles only EZ pull fasteners
- One size fits most
Extremely lightweight training trotting boots. Features three hook and loop closures make these hind trotting boots a breeze to put on and take off, no buckles to mess with. Durable hard outer shell on the outside of the boot protects where horse hits the most, without adding extra weight to the boot.
- EVA lightweight foam
- Hard outer shell
- NO buckles
- Foam for the perfect fit to your horse's leg
- Sold as a pair
- One size