Equine Gastra-FX by Omega Alpha is an all-around stomach support supplement for horses available in liquid and paste form for rapid absorption. Beneficial for ulceritic horses or those prone to stomach issues by helping to create a mucous-like coating around irritated tissue to aid in healing. Can be used as a preventative measure or soothe horses currently dealing with ulcers.
- Aids in maintaining gastric health
- Soothes inflamed tissues due to ulcers and high levels of gastric acid
- Can increase dosage depending on severity
- Contains marshallow root, Slippery Elm, licorice root, beet extract, and apple concentrate
60cc paste provides one single-dose use
32oz jug contains up to 32 doses
Gallon contains up to 128 doses
Sinew X Plus liquid by Omega Alpha as all of the great benefits of Sinew-X including the D-form of glucosamine sulphate and also includes 100mg of Hyaluronic Acid in each 30mL serving. This is a great supplement for any horse needing joint support.
- Used to prevent as well as aid recovery from horse joint pain, muscle soreness and Equine tie up
- Strengthens the capillaries, has anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce or prevent swelling also relieves pain
- Aids in the body's repair of joint cartilage and ligaments
- Also contains 2 new anti-inflammatory herbs; Curcuma longa and Boswellia serrata
- MSM Free! This complements current equestrian competition rules stating MSM is a banned or controlled substance The quart is approximately 32 day supply for one horse, and a gallon is approximately a 128 day supply for one horse.
Omega Alpha Biotic 8 is an eight-strain equine probiotic. This digestive supplement helps promote a healthy digestive tract and gut flora. It has three digestive enzymes and a carrier system to help protect the bacteria from stomach acid so that it can reach the gut and hind gut.
- Biotic 8: Give 2 scoops (10g per scoop) daily with single or split feedings
- 500g contains a 25 day supply
- 1Kg contains a 50 day supply
- Ultra Paste: Give 30-60cc 15 minutes before event
- 8 Species of Probiotics to Supports Good Bacteria Population
- Prebiotic Promotes Growth of Good Bacteria
- Iodine Source Supports the Thyroid Gland
- Soothes & Supports the Hind Gut
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids for Heathy Coat & Lignans/Antioxidants
- Natural Source of Minerals
- Source of Essential B Vitamins
- Use when Antibiotics are Prescribed to Maintain Healthy Gut Function
- Safe for Mares and Foals