- Contains exclusive active ingredient: larvastop fly growth regulator
- Breaks the fly life cycle
- Highly palatable, just add to daily feed
- Proven effective in university studies
- Contains 0.3% Pyrethrins.
- Wipe or mist on horses.
- Do not wet skin or exceed 2 oz. per application.
- Contains Lanolin for a beautiful sheen and to condition the coat
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air
UltraShield EX Insecticide and Fly Repellent 32 oz by Absorbine is the first weatherproof, sweat resistant, 17 day formula in fly control. It's the hardest working insecticide-repellent around - it can even be used on dogs.Product Details:
- Water-based formulation has three active ingredient
- Contains multiple sunscreens and coat conditioners including aloe & lanolin
- Pleasantly scented with citronella.
- Can be used on horses and ponies, as well as stalls and bedding.
- On dogs, it kills fleas, ticks, and lice and provides up to 28 days of protection from re-infestation.
Acti-Flex by Cox labs has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase. In Acti-Flex key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days.
The quart size provides up to a 32 day supply for one horse.
Guaranteed Analysis Per oz:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 8,000 mg.
- Chondroitin Sulfate 4,000 mg.
- MSM 3,000 mg.
- Ester C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Yucca 150 mg.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 125 mg.
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
UlcerGard is the only FDA-approved to treat, prevent, and heal stomach ulcers in horses. #1 Vet recommended. Omeprazole suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach, while the unique coating promotes effective treatment. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
- UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers
- #1 Vet-prescribed ulcer treatment product
- Treats, heals, and prevents against ulcers
- Yummy cinnamon-flavored oral paste that horses enjoy
- Contains four daily preventative doses, 1 full tube recommended for horses suffering from ulcer symptoms daily
- Omeprazole primary ingredient
Keeping your horse's digestive health in optimal condition is important. Succeed makes it easy. Just one serving, once a day with regular feed is all that it takes. Succeed is a natural system of key nutrients that can help maintain a healthy digestive balance in the face of challenges horses face every day. Top dress granules are ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut.
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut.
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
Directions for use:
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
High Endurance Paste by Cox Veterinary Laboratory is a uniquely formulated paste containing electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help prevent dehydration. Perfect for horses in work, training and competition! Can be used before or after an event. The yummy cherry flavoring makes this an easy-to-feed syringe your horse will enjoy.
- Equivalent to a 1000 ml jug
- Supports normal fluid balances in horses
- Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat
- Cherry Flavor
Each 60 mL syringe provides 2 doses (before and after event)
EPO Equine was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
Blitz! Paste with Comfort Blend is combines the original formula with herbs to support aches and discomfort, allowing horses to race harder, stronger, and longer.
The original Blitz! formula incorporates the latest research and field trials into the ultimate pre-event vitamin/mineral jug for highly trained performance horses. More than an electrolyte, more than an amino acid paste, more than a vitamin/mineral, and more than a digestive support product, Blitz! Paste combines over 45 food grade ingredients in the proper proportion and dose for the fastest absorbing, most concentrated product of its kind. Every performance horse could use a little more assurance before the big event...Blitz! Paste is here to help.
Blitz helps keep horses fresh and finish the event stronger. Supports recovery, replenishes nutrients lost during intense activity and may help horses maintain their top speed longer.
- Supports recovery
- Keeps horses fresh
- New formula provides a blend of Boswellia, Turmeric, Ginger, and Fenugreek
- Helps support normal muscle function
- Aids in stronger heart function
- Replenishes lost nutrients during strenuous activity
Cosequin ASU Plus by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
- Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
- Each 2.9 lb container has up to an 80-day supply
Cocosoya by Uckele is their #1 best-selling supplement! It is a natural source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.Â Delicious for both horses and dogs and a higher quality alternative to those using ordinary corn or vegetable oil. Provides a healthy fat and cool-calorie energy source to build and maintain healthy weight while supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Promotes a healthy skin, a sparkling coat and excellent body condition. Helps to keep hooves nourished and moisturized by supporting the waterproof barrier, as well as increasing palatability for picky eaters.
- "Cool calories" for healthy weight gain
- Unique blend of coconut oil and unrefind, cold-pressed Soybean oil
- Good replacement for (refined) ordinary corn & vegetable oil
- Improves hair & coat gloss
- Increased calories that are slowly metabolized for better digestability
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increased feed palatability while also reducing molasses
- Reduces dust in feed
- Improved feed utilization
- Natural source of Vitamin E
- Gallon lasts 16 - 128 days, depending on serving size of 1 - 4 oz for maintenance or 4 - 8 oz for heavy work
Lyte Now Paste Electrolytes are for the high performance horse, as a supplemental source of essential nutrients. Laboratory tested for purity and stability. Most available form of electrolytes and minerals are used. Electrolyte for instant rejuvenation with a 3 minute absorption rate. Lyte Now helps prevent dehydration, muscle fatigue, heat stress and tying up during and after activity. Each dose supplies twice the minerals lost during 1 hour of sustained physical exercise.
- 3 minute absorption rate
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Most available form of electrolytes & minerals
- Ideal before or after competition, worming, stress & illness
One 80 cc syringe will provide one horse with 3 doses.
Electro-Plex by OralX is known as the "jug in a tube" among racehorse trainers and owners. Packed with amino acids, vitamins, and electrolytes in an effective balance to help horses recover quicker from periods of exertion and heavy exercise. Can also help to increase appetites for horses prone to stressful "picky eating" habits during shows and traveling. Made from chelated trace minerals for purity and quality for quicker absorption of nutrients. Help your horse bounce back and ensure he stays properly hydrated!
- Fortified with a combination of 35+ vitamins, minerals, and essential and natural Amino Acids
- Replenishes vital nutrients and electrolytes lost during periods of intense exercise
- Excellent for racehorses and endurance, cross-country, barrel racing, and show jumping horses
- 34 g syringe lasts 1 dose