SimpliFly with Larvastop Feed Thru Fly Control by Farnam is a simple way to prevent 97-100% of house flies and stable flies from developing into adults.
- Contains exclusive active ingredient: larvastop fly growth regulator
- Breaks the fly life cycle
- Highly palatable, just add to daily feed
- Proven effective in university studies
- 160 day supply per 10lb bucket
- Pack contains 2 - 10lb buckets
$14.95 - $227.96
- Contains Pyrethrins to kill and repel stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, houseflies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- Wipe or mist on horses
- Do not wet skin or exceed 2 oz. per application
- Contains Lanolin for a beautiful sheen and to condition the coat
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air
$21.95 - $235.80
UltraShield EX Insecticide and Fly Repellent by Absorbine is the first weatherproof, sweat resistant, 17 day formula in fly control. It's the hardest working insecticide-repellent around - it can even be used on dogs.
- Water-based formulation has three active ingredient
- Contains multiple sunscreens and coat conditioners including aloe & lanolin
- Pleasantly scented with citronella.
- Can be used on horses and ponies, as well as stalls and bedding.
- On dogs, it kills fleas, ticks, and lice and provides up to 28 days of protection from re-infestation.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the contiguous USA or by air
Acti-Flex by Cox Vet Lab has an advanced, fast-acting, liquid and powder formula of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Superoxide Dismutase. These key ingredients work together to improve performance by increasing the horse's supply of naturally occurring joint-lubricating synovial fluid, which repairs and strengthens stressed body parts. It works with remarkable speed, making notable improvement within 5 days. Backed by Cox Vet Lab 100% Guarantee, your horse will love the results. Keep any working, showing, or performance horse moving better - longer.
- Contains, Chondroitin Sulfates, Hyluronic Acid (HA), Glucosamine, MSM, Ester C (Absorbic Acid), and Yucca
- Highly palatable alfalfa-based formula
- Maintains healthy joint synovial fluid, preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints
- Fights inflammation and pain naturally, as well as an effective proactive measure for working, showing, and performance horses
- Available in both liquid and powder format
- Please note: Gallon no longer contains Type II Collagen
32 oz provides up to a 32-day supply for one horse
Gallon provides up to a 128-day supply for one horse
5 lb bucket and refill provides up to an 80-day supply for one horse
16 lb bucket and refill provides up to an 256-day supply for one horse
Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States
UlcerGard is FDA-approved to prevent stomach ulcers in horses. The main ingredient in UlcerGard is Omeprazole which suppresses acid production in a horse's stomach. 1 mg/kg of omeprazole per day for 28 days effectively prevents the onset of ulcers in horses exposed to stressful conditions. The cinnamon-flavored oral paste is well accepted by horses and once-a-day dosing is convenient to administer.
** UlcerGard is the only medicine that's approved by the FDA to prevent equine stomach ulcers **
- Each tube of UlcerGard contains four daily preventive doses for horses weighing between 600 and 1,200 pounds.
- Two doses are recommended for horses weighing more than 1,200 pounds.
- Minimum recommended dosage is 1mg/kg per day or 1/4 syringe
- Horse under 600 lbs consult a veterinarian
REBATES - Click here to sign up
Keeping your horse's digestive health in optimal condition is important. Succeed makes it easy. Just one serving, once a day with regular feed is all that it takes. Succeed is a natural system of key nutrients that can help maintain a healthy digestive balance in the face of challenges horses face every day.
- Oat Oil - Rich in Polar Lipids which are vegetable fat molecules that strengthen the tight junctions between enterocytes, the intestinal cells responsible for nutrient absorption.
- Oat Flour - Rich in Beta Glucan, a soluble fiber that provides support for a healthy immune system. Helps with nutrient absorption and can help prevent undigested starch from reaching the hindgut.
- Yeast Products - Rich in MOS - two different extracts of yeast that help to maintain the healthy and balance of the hindgut.
- L-Glutamine an amino acid that provides fuel to muscles and supports the immune cells in the lining of the gut.
- L-Threonine is another amino acid that supports production of mucin, a necessary component of mucus that lubricates the GI tract lining.
Oral Paste - individual single serving sized oral syringes. Oral paste is ideal for getting a horse started on the program, for use at shows or on the track, or for those who want to ensure their horse gets every drop. And it's great for horses off their feed. Just feed one tube each day - available in cartons of 30 syringes - that's a one month supply for one horse.
Top-Dress Granules - ideal for large farms, or for those who simply prefer to apply their supplements as a top-dressing. They're quick and easy to use, with the provided measuring scoop - just add one scoop to feed once each day.
1.79lb is a 30 day supply, 3.75lb is a 60 day supply and 10lb is a 180 day supply for one horse.
U-7 Gastric Aid by Finish Line is an easy-to-use, very palatable Vitamin/Herbal blend that helps promote a healthy equine digestive system including the foregut and hindgut. Horses love the taste of the natural active ingredients.
- Promotes healthy appetite, performance and attitude
- 16 all-natural ingredients to support a healthy gastric system, leading to long lasting results
- Not an antacid or an acid production blocker
- Cost effective alternative to help gastric health in your horse
- Some of the soothing ingredients include: Cinnamon, Cabbage, Aloe, Carrot, Slippery Elm, Ascorbic Acid, MSM, and Licorice
- Safe for foals and is also recommended for all horses that are confined to stalls or engaged in moderate to heavy work schedules
- 60 ml syringe = 1 serving
- Liquid: 64 oz = up to 32 day supply, 128 oz = up to 64 day supply, 5 gal. = up to 320 day supply
- Powder: 1.6 lb = up to 30 day supply, 3.2 lb = up to 60 day supply
Syringe: Give entire tube, preferably in the morning.
Liquid: Give 2 oz. in the morning and 2 oz. in the evening for 30 days. Reduce to 1 oz. twice daily thereafter.
Powder: Give 1 oz. twice daily for the first 30 days, and then reduce to 1 oz. daily.
High Endurance Paste by Cox Veterinary Laboratory is a uniquely formulated paste containing electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help prevent dehydration. Perfect for horses in work, training and competition! Can be used before or after an event. The yummy cherry flavoring makes this an easy-to-feed syringe your horse will enjoy.
- Equivalent to a 1000 ml jug
- Supports normal fluid balances in horses
- Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat
- Cherry Flavor
Each 60 mL syringe provides 2 doses (before and after event)
Strong hand tear adhesive bandage that tears cleanly and easily. PowerFlex does not constrict movement. it is flexible, sweat and water-resistant, and breathable. Same great product but now with sparkle! Sparkle Value Pack contains 4 bandages.
- Tears easily by hand for easy application.
- Replaces Elasticon and Vetrap for splinting
- 4" x 5 yards[stretched]
- 4" x 2.2 yards[unstretched]
- Glitter sparkle
- Contains 4 rolls of same color
EPO Equine powder supplement was scientifically engineered to naturally stimulate the production of EPO (erythropoietin) without the use of drugs. EPO increases red blood cell levels and blood volume resulting in increased blood carrying capacity. When this happens your horse will be able to run or perform at a faster or more rigorous pace for a longer period of time. The all natural ingredients are beneficial to horses of all ages, performance levels and disciplines.
- Naturally stimulates red blood cell production
- Optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance
- Supercharges speed, endurance and recovery
- Safe, Legal and effective
- All Natural ingredients
- The ingredients in the patent-pending formula address the four major limitations on red blood cell production:
- EPO levels
- Red blood cell nutrients
- Iron availability
- Loading dose: 2 servings per day for the first 30 days.
- After sustained usage:
- Pre-race dosage: 4 servings per day for 3 days leading up to event.
$13.99 - $14.99
Blitz! Paste with Comfort Blend is combines the original formula with herbs to support aches and discomfort, allowing horses to race harder, stronger, and longer.
The original Blitz! formula incorporates the latest research and field trials into the ultimate pre-event vitamin/mineral jug for highly trained performance horses. More than an electrolyte, more than an amino acid paste, more than a vitamin/mineral, and more than a digestive support product, Blitz! Paste combines over 45 food grade ingredients in the proper proportion and dose for the fastest absorbing, most concentrated product of its kind. Every performance horse could use a little more assurance before the big event...Blitz! Paste is here to help.
Blitz helps keep horses fresh and finish the event stronger. Supports recovery, replenishes nutrients lost during intense activity and may help horses maintain their top speed longer.
- Supports recovery
- Keeps horses fresh
- New formula provides a blend of Boswellia, Turmeric, Ginger, and Fenugreek
- Helps support normal muscle function
- Aids in stronger heart function
- Replenishes lost nutrients during strenuous activity
Cosequin ASU Plus Powder by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
- Easy packs are easy to feed and perfect for travel or barn sitters!
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop/pack AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop/pack daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
Each 34 Grams (2 Level Scoops/Packs) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 14,400 mg
- MSM 10,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 2,400 mg
- Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) 2,100 mg
- Sodium Hyluronate 100 mg
- Total Catechins (from Green Tea Extract) 30 mg
Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
- Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula: its specific glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate have demonstrated synergy in stimulating cartilage matrix production, while ASU also acts synergistically with glucosamine.
- The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
- Each 2.9 lb container has up to an 80-day supply
Cocosoya Oil by Uckele is their #1 best-selling supplement! It is a natural source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Delicious for both horses and dogs and a higher quality alternative to those using ordinary corn or vegetable oil. Provides a healthy fat and cool-calorie energy source to build and maintain healthy weight while supporting healthy blood sugar levels. Promotes a healthy skin, a sparkling coat and excellent body condition. Helps to keep hooves nourished and moisturized by supporting the waterproof barrier, as well as increasing palatability for picky eaters.
- "Cool calories" for healthy weight gain
- Unique blend of coconut oil and unrefined, cold-pressed Soybean oil
- Good replacement for (refined) ordinary corn & vegetable oil
- Improves hair & coat gloss
- Increased calories that are slowly metabolized for better digestability
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increased feed palatability while also reducing molasses
- Reduces dust in feed
- Improved feed utilization
- Natural source of Vitamin E
- Gallon lasts 16 - 128 days, depending on serving size of 1 - 4 oz for maintenance or 4 - 8 oz for heavy work
- 5 gallon lasts 80 - 640 days, depending on dosage
Lyte Now Paste Electrolytes are for the high performance horse, as a supplemental source of essential nutrients. Laboratory tested for purity and stability. Most available form of electrolytes and minerals are used. Electrolyte for instant rejuvenation with a 3 minute absorption rate. Lyte Now helps prevent dehydration, muscle fatigue, heat stress and tying up during and after activity. Each dose supplies twice the minerals lost during 1 hour of sustained physical exercise.
- 3 minute absorption rate
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Most available form of electrolytes & minerals
- Ideal before or after competition, worming, stress & illness
One 80 cc syringe will provide one horse with 3 doses.