Horse Supplements - lowest prices
6-Way by Med Vet Pharmaceuticals offers the most comprehensive product available to high performance horses. All-In-One, at an economical price in a pellet form. Exceed 6-Way is a "New Generation" product that provides high levels of key ingredients for multi-level support. Packed full of essential vitamins, minerals, and natural anti-inflamatories and focusing agents, this "super supplement" offers complete coverage for your horse. Veterinarian Recommended!
- Feed 1 scoop (2 oz) twice daily for 4 oz total
- Each 8 lb tub contains approximately a 32 day supply
- Each 16 lb tub contains approximately a 64 day supply
- Each 32 lb tub contains approximately a 128 day supply
- Servings per 1000 lb horse
Product Details:High level support system that contains MSM, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Yucca, Collagen, magnesium, lysine, DMG, Essential amino acids, Biotin, Omega-3, Omega-6, Magnesium, Thiamine (B1), Vitamins (A, B6, C, D & E), Copper, Iron, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Yeast, L-Glutamine, Prebiotics and Probiotics to benefit:
- Gastric support
- Mane, tail and coat
NASC Certified and clinically researched
Total Control by Finish Line is an all-in-one granulated supplement that promotes healthy joints, feet, coat, gastric system (foregut & hindgut), blood counts and proper hydration.
Iron, B-Vitamins, copper and cobalt promote healthy blood & counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acids maintain strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins help with digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride and iron stimulate your horse's thirst & encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM, Vitamin-C, Yucca and turmeric help to lubricate the joints and reduced inflammation and improved circulation.
- Combination of 5 of Finish Line's best products: U-7 Gastric Acid, Fluid Action HA, Apple-A-Day, Feet First & Iron Power
- Great taste that supports six main systems in your horse
- Easy to use & convenient especially for stable owners and trainers with multiple performance horses
- Always give with food or after a meal to avoid gastrointestinal upset
- May be packaged in multiple bags within each bucket for freshness.
- 2 scoops daily (75 grams total, scoop included)
- The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
- The 9.3 lb tub provides up to a 56 day supply for one horse.
- The 23.2 lb tub provides up to a 140 day supply for one horse.
Total Control Plus by Finish Line is an all-in-one supplement that promotes healthy joints, feet, coat, gastric system (foregut & hindgut), blood counts, capillary health and proper hydration. Easy to feed and the proven formula are sure to be a success with performance and racehorses. Combines Apple-A-Day, U-7 Gastric Aid, Fluid Action HA, Feet First Coat 2nd, Iron Power, and XBL Ultra into a daily supplement.
- Combination of 6 Finish Line products: U-7 Gastric Acid, Fluid Action HA, Apple-A-Day, Feet First, Iron Power and XBL Ultra
- Great taste that supports seven main systems in your horse
- Easy to use and with a Annice & Carrot flavor that horses love!
- 2 scoops daily (75 grams total, scoop included)
Ingredients Overview: Iron, B-Vitamins, copper and cobalt promote healthy blood & counteract anemia. Biotin, Amino Acids and essential fatty acids maintain strong hooves and healthy skin. Herbal components like slippery elm, licorice, cinnamon, aloe vera plus zinc and vitamins help with digestion. Macrominerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, chloride and iron stimulate your horse's thirst & encourage healthy hydration. Glucosamine, HA, MSM, Vitamin-C, Yucca and turmeric help to lubricate the joints and reduced inflammation and improved circulation. Hesperidin, Rutin, Vitamin K and other vitamins & proteins promote healthy capillary strength.
The 4.7 lb tub provides up to a 28 day supply for one horse.
The 9.3 lb tub provides up to a 56 day supply for one horse.
The 23.2 lb tub provides up to a 140 day supply for one horse.
$69.95 - $169.95
Nimble Mega Nutrient is a comprehensive and convenient all-in-one feed granular powder that combines vitamins and minerals with essential ingredients such as antioxidants and fatty acids that support vital body systems. This specially formulated dry supplement contains potent levels of glucosamine, a low molecular weight HA, chondroitin, and hydrolyzed collagen for joint and tendon ligament health. It also includes organic minerals, amino acids, and biotin to help maintain healthy hooves, plus vitamin E and organic selenium for antioxidant support. Finally, flax meal and yeast cultures provide both omega 3 fatty acids for overall health and prebiotics for digestive support.Product Details:
- Contains a selection of vitamins and minerals to help meet your horse’s nutrient requirements
- Also provides ingredients for joints, tendons, ligaments, hooves, digestion, and overall health
- Contains bioavailable nutrients to nutritionally support joints (glucosamine HCl & low molecular weight hyaluronic acid)
- Tendons & Ligaments (hydrolyzed collagen & vitamin C)
- Hooves (biotin & methionine/lysine)
- Muscle antioxidants (selenium yeast & vitamin E)
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Multi-vitamins (vitamins A,D,E, B complex & organic trace minerals)
- Palatable Yeast acts a digestive aid base
- Feed 2 oz. per day for maintenance.
- 3.75lb contains up to a 30 day supply
- 10lb contains up to an 80 day supply
Nutracell Complete Performance is a highly potent liquid oral supplement specifically formulated to strengthen bones, tendons and ligaments while reducing lactic acid build up. Specially formulated with high potency multi-vitamin and multi-mineral formulas with amino acids. Also improves coat condition, aids in digestions and increases energy level to put your horses in first-class health. Made with a yummy natural strawberry taste for easy feeding and a great additive to grain.
- Balanced formula for the performance horse
- Contains vital essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids for proper muscle development and support
- Reduces Lactic Acid levels
- Packed with digestive enzymes for proper absorption
- Increases energy
- Strengthens ligaments, tendons, and muscles
- Natural Strawberry flavor for palatability
- Gallon jug lasts 64 to 128 days, depending on 1 - 2 oz daily dosage
ForeFront Equine AllStar Powder is an easy to feed and convenient supplement, combining overall support to your horse's vital systems and functions into one. AllStar covers joints, digestive health, immune system, and lung function. Egg membrane and MSM supports joints, curcumin protects against inflammation. ForeFront added equine specific probiotics and organic papaya for your horse's digestive health. Colostrum is essential for immune support, Benecell promotes cell regeneration for faster recovery times. Lung function is supported by a propriety herb blend.
- Powder form
- All around supplement
- MSM and egg membrane for Joints
- Circumin protects against inflammation
- Probiotics and organic papaya for digestive health
- Colostrum for immune support
- Benecell for cell regeneration
- Supports lung function
- 30 day supply
Equinety Horse XL is an all-natural amino acid formula specifically designed to enhance the life of your horse. Equinety increases energy, endurance, strengthens bones, collagen and muscles, helps improve immune system and vitality. Blend of 8 amino acids are designed to provide optimal nutritional support for your horse.
- Maximize performance with cell regeneration
- Improves muscle support
- Daily source of essential Amino Acids
- Stronger collagen for healthier coat and bones
- Increased focus and calmness
- Does not test
- No fillers, no additives, no preservatives, sugar free, gluten free, starch free, yeast free, soy free
- Non-genetically modified, created out of love and medical science for horses to increases longevity, performance and quality of life.
- 15 day supply
What makes Equinety different than other products on the market? ONE is the particular combination of amino acids and how much of each one to make up the “stack”. SECOND, instead of targeting a specific area such as joints, coat, gut, hooves, attitude, recovery etc, it’s targeting the pituitary gland. THIRD, using free form crystalline amino acids which “tickle” the anterior pituitary gland, which releases the necessary hormones the body needs to help repair itself at a cellular level. With all that said, Equinety gives the body what it needs to help heal itself from a cellular level and balances the horse from the inside out!
Keep your horse's performance at optimum up with Pro Formula Daily Performance Pellet. Formulated with targeted ingredients for muscular strength, bulk and recovery. Help your horse perform their best on race daily by providing daily comprehensive supplement to support every cell and every function every step of the way. Pro Formula's Daily Performance pellets supports muscle recovery, respiratory and GI Function. Made with a proprietary amino blend along with fenugreek seeds, E-lyte blends and spirulina.
- Supports muscle recovery, strength and bulk
- Daily comprehensive support
- Supports respiratory system
- Supports normal GI function
- Proprietary blend of Amino, fenugreek seeds, E-lyte and spirulina
- Approx 30 day supply for 1 horse
Formulated by nutrition professionals to meet the needs of horses in every stage of life and performance, Opt-E-Horse Complete is a nutrient-packed, easy -to-feed, all-in-one supplement. A unique powder blend of fungal and bacterial cultures, fermentation products, enzymes and anti-oxidants. A complete source of vitamins and trace minerals plus biotin, selenium, vitamin E, copper and zinc to help your horse feeling, moving, and functioning at his very best.
- Good for horses under stress from traveling, working, training and showing
- Unique blend of fungal and bacterial cultures, fermentation products, enzymes and anti-oxidants.
- Helps improve digestion and stability in the gastrointestinal tract
- Provides important micronutrients, vitamin E, selenium, copper, zinc and manganese that can be deficient in most rations
- Contains multi-vitamins, trace minerals, digestive aids, probiotics and biotin
- The 3 lb pail will provide 1 horse with up to a 90 day supply.
Missing Link Well Blend Senior from Absorbine is the original all-in-one SuperFood Horse Supplement. The Well Blend Senior formula is designed to help maintain physical and mental well-being in aging horses with specially selected ingredients that target their unique needs. First, this formula includes glucosamine and MSM to help maintain healthy joints and flexibility, as well as omega 3 fatty acids to support a normal inflammatory response. Next, it contains probiotics to aid in healthy digestion and grape seed extract for immune health. Finally, it provides Ginkgo, which may help support normal brain function.
- Glucosamine & MSM to support healthy joints and flexibility
- Omega 3 to support normal inflammatory response
- Probiotics to reduce the possibility of digestive colic
- Fresh ground flaxseed provides fatty acids and supports skin health
- Supports immune system function & skin health
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- No fillers, artificial ingredients or flavors
- Resealable packaging
5 lb bag provides 50 day supply
Missing Link Well Blend + Joint Powder from Absorbine is the original all-in-one SuperFood Horse Supplement. The Well Blend + Joint formula, now combines the benefits of glucosamine with fatty acids to provide joint support. This formula also supports coat health and balanced energy levels, includes fiber for bowel health and maintaining normal digestion, and provides phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals important for overall health and well-being. The Missing Link targets the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what's available in commercial foods. Free of fillers, preservatives, and artificial coloring or flavoring.
- Provides phytonutrients, vitamins & minerals for overall health & well-being
- Also includes 3,000 mg of glucosamine to help maintain healthy joint tissue
- Balanced in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Helps maintain healthy heart and cardiovascular systems and joints
- Supports immune system & energy production
- Patented cold processing ensures max. nutrient retention
- Resealable packaging to keep fresh
- Approximately 60 day supply
Tri Amino Equine Amino Acid Formula by Uckele is for protein deficient diets. Helps maintain a healthy immune systems while supporting the coat, hooves, and connective tissues. Contains 2 Amino Acids essential in horses diets because they can't make them on their own, lysine, methionine, and threonine. Promotes lean muscle.
- Lysine aids in bone health and immune function.
- Methionine supplies essential sulfur, which can function as an antioxidant, plays a role in the synthesis of structural proteins, especially hooves and connective tissues, and can improve the density of the mane hair coat.
- Threonine aids in normal immune function.
A 2 lb container is approximately a 45 day supply for one horse.
A 5 lb container is approximately a 112 day supply for one horse.
Equine Omega Complete by O3 Animal Health is a complete liquid supplement comprised and recommended by some of the top veterinarians, competitors, and other renowned professionals in the equine industry. With a full 360-degree coverage in this comprehensive supplement, Omega Complete supports many of the vital functions of the equine body system, eliminating the need for multiple supplements. Made of entirely human grade ingrediants and organically expelled soybean oil, a calucluated ratio of Omega 3's and 6's, it is also comprised of Vitamin E, Selenium, and other minerals for immune and antioxidant support.
- All human grade ingredients
- Tight ratio of Omega 3's to Omega 6's
- Complete equine nutritional, system balancing, mood enhancing, skeletal, neurological, and muscular supportive supplement
- Reduces joint and tissue inflammation
- Reduces chance of colic & supports a healthy GI system
- Supports growth of strong and healthy hooves
- Builds a strong immune system
- Aids in conditioning and stamina by increasing oxygen/blood flow
- Helps promote a healthy reproductive system
- Assists in proper cell development and function
- Promotes a healthy respiration system
- Builds bone density
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Helps block lactic acid buildup in muscles
- Helps regulate insulin production
- Made in the USA
Gallon provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse
ATP 10 is a top dress supplement that is specially formulated to help provide energy and stamina to performance horses. By encouraging glycogen sparing effect which is stored during peak performance this can lead to a more efficient use of energy. ATP 10 can be used in the 10 days leading up to a competition or race. Providing a blend of fat, protein and vitamins that performance horses require to delay muscle fatigue.
- Add 10 days before a competition/race
- Helps delay muscle fatigue leading to enhanced performance
- Helps provide energy and stamina
- Amino acids provide energy source and muscle growth
- Key vitamins and minerals for anti-inflammatory and energy
- Added Boswellia extract for anti-inflammatory
- Chelated zinc for immune system health
- Dietary fat and protein for building energy stores
* Plusvital recommends that you gradually replace 500g of feed with ATP 10
Highly concentrated and balanced Omega 3 oil with Vitamin E and Colloidal Silver. This flaxseed based oil was developed by veterinarians to provide your horse with a competitive edge. Equinety's Ultimate OEC supports the immune system, helps with recovery, provides more staminia and is ideal for all horses in training. Omega 3's can help with chronic lower airway inflammatory disease, metabolic conditions, help to increase fertility, improve joint health, increase heart heath and help to provide a healthier skin and coat. The E is for Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant. Equinety Ultimate OEC helps to maintain healthy muscle, immune, and nerve function by providing Vitamin E. The C is for Colloidal Silver which works to fight bacterial and viral infections. Colloidal Silver also helps with gastric ulcers and maintaining a thirst drive.