Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse. Often, especially across North America, soil is commonly selenium-deficient, as an essential nutriant, both Vitamin E and Selenium cannot be naturally synthesized within the body. Essential to the recovery and support of muscles, lung and respiratory performance, and neurological and cellular protection and regeneration.
- Patented, liquid formula provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Can be mixed with dry or sweet feed
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E 800 IU/lb (5 IU/oz); Selenium 30 PPM (1 mg/oz)
- Maintenance: 2oz daily per 1000lb horse with feed
- Intense Work: 2oz twice daily per 1000lb horse with feed
- 64oz contains up to 30 day supply
- 1G contains up to 60 day supply
- 2.5G contains up to 80 day supply
JC's X-Tie up by Finish Line helps promote healthy muscle function. It can be used as a preventative measure or for horses that are currently tying up.
- Contains a proprietary blend of vitamins that produces energy efficiently
- Can be used as a preventative measure for tying up
- All natural ingredients including Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 and more
- Also contains Niacinamide (B3) which is known to contribute to muscle energy and other metabolic reactions
- One syringe is effective for up to 30 days
- 30cc syringe contains 3 servings
Directions: Administer 1/3 syringe 1st day, 1/3 syringe 2nd say, skip 3rd day & administer remaining contents 4th day
Equiwinner is often used to treat ailments such as trembles, tying up, overstress due to traveling or management, pulling up, headshaking for no known reason, bleeding, and more!
- Improved and corrected conditions include:
- Exercise Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH) including "bleeders"
- Headshaking for no known cause when the horse is exercised
- Fading effort or pulling up when an otherwise fit horse is asked for performance
- Distress or refusal for no known reason when asked for increased effort e.g. going from walk to canter
- Dry or dull coat from no apparent cause
- Overheating from lack of sweat (anhidrosis), or patchy sweating
- Ensures full hydration and better performance
- Duress stress
- Equine Rhabdomyolysis
- Will not test or show side effects
- Quick results in 10 days or less!
Tie Free 24 by Peak Performance
Tie Free is a proprietary formula for tying up that helps even the toughest cases. Perfect for detention and non-detention situations alike. There's no need to feed Tie Free® 24 on event day.
- All natural formula to support muscles that cramp when too much lactic acid builds up or electrolyte imbalance is present
- Beneficial for horses on Lasix
- Highly rated by the Horse Journal
- Beneficial for any horse that is heavily worked
Ingredients per 10 grams: Calcium Carbonate, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Selenomethionine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Acetate
Feeding Directions: Daily use: Give one small scoop (10g) once a day. Day before event: Give one large scoop (60g) the day before event. 36 week supply
WARNING: Do not feed with any other potassium supplement
CAUTION: Tie Free contains ingredients that may test positive if administered the day of an event. Use only as directed, do not overfeed this product. It is important to keep horse well hydrated while feeding Tie Free
Ultra-Sel combines optimal selenium absorption and high bioavailability vitamin E with multi-plex Magnesium, a proprietary brand of magnesium to support muscle metabolism. This unique blend provides quick absorption into the stomach as well as sustained absorption. Supports reduced risk and alleviation of tying-up.
Vita E and Selenium Crumbles by Horse Health combines vitamin E and selenium for optimum nutritional muscular health. Extremely popular for the protection against free-radical damage as a powerful antioxidant, both agents are essential in supporting proper cellular, muscular, respiratory, and immune health.
- Appropriate for horses exerting severe physical effort
- Provides 625 I.U. of vitamin E and 1 mg of selenium per 1/2 oz
- Top dress daily grain ration with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop
- A 2.5 lb tub provides an 80 day supply & a 20 lb tub provides a 640 day supply.
Super E-Se Powder by Gateway Products combines Vitamin E & Selenium to help support a healthy immune system, muscle performance and recovery, and cellular function and regeneration. Prevents against diseases such as white muscle, dystrophy, and ensures proper levels are maintained in the fight against free-radicals.
- Guaranteed Analysis per 2oz serving:
- Vitamin E: 2,500 IU
- Selenium (se): 2.06 mg
- Rice hull base
- Molasses & apple flavor for palatability
- Give 1-2oz daily with feed
- 4lb tub is up to 32 day supply
- 20lb tub has up to 80 day supply
- Consult your veterinarian for feeding instructions
Optimize your horse's performance with Tie By. Active ingredients in Tie-By support the normal function of skeletal muscle. The ingredient combination of Tie By is shown to support normal muscle enzymes in horses in training.
Includes Vitamin E, Amino Acid Dimethylglycine, l-carnitine
Great for horses that routinely tie-up
Improves oxygen utilization
Lowers lactic acid concentrations
2.5 lb container
Super Tie Deny by Gateway Products paste is unlike most tying up supplements that address only lactic acid build up. This was formulated to neutralize several toxins associated with tying up, including lactic acid, ammonia, and free radicals.
L-Carnitine...7,500mg/oz Alpha Lipoic Acid...2,000mg/oz l-Carnosine...1,000mg/oz
Vitamin B-1...800mg/oz Pantothenic Acid...750mg/oz DMG...500mg/oz Arginine...250mg/oz Grape Seed Extract...250mg/oz L-Cysteine...250mg/oz Vitamin B-2...100mg/oz
Vitamin B-3...100mg/oz Vitamin B-6...75mg/oz Vitamin B-12...1.2mg/oz
Give 1/2 the tube 3 hours prior to event and 1/2 the tube 1 hour prior to event.
BC2A Paste by Equine Sports Performance reduces lactic acid levels by up to 50% and reduces heart rate during training by up to 15%.
- Spares effects of associated trauma from exertion
- Enhances skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise training
- Provides preferential supply to the body's buffering system
- Does not test
UnLock Advanced Muscle Formula by Biomedical Research Labs is a unique combination of muscle supporting amino acids including L-Valine, L-Lucine, L-Isolucine, l-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine, plus Electrolytes and Essential Vitamins!
Un-Lock is a unique formula to help your horse perform at the top. Helps with recovery, maintaining top speed, prevents muscle damage and aids in reducing lactic acid buildup.
- Improve endurance and race performance
- Maintain top speed longer
- Reduce cramping and tying-up
- Prevent muscle damage and speed recovery
- Buffers blood to dramatically lower lactic acid levels
- Reduces heart rate during training
A 1 lb container provides 35 servings for 1 horse.
Calcium Effect by Zang Fu Equine is a highly concentrated formula to support muscular health and aids in the reduction of muscular cramping and tying up in performance horses.
- Effective daily use formula contains ingredients that support stressed horses with lactic acid build up, aid electrolyte imbalances, aid muscular fatigue, support recovery and performance, and aid in reducing SGOT levels.
- Calcium Effect does not contain sodium bicarbonate, drugs or herbs and is formulated with a highly palatable banana flavor that horses love.
Oralx Lactinex is a specially formulated dietary supplement gel that provides essential nutrients to horses. It supplies important nutritional components that helps convert glucose and glycogen to acetyl coenzyme A. This process is vital to achieve effective release of cellular energy and reach maximum energy levels.
- Recommended to administer the entire contents 4 hours before an event or competition, or additional syringe the evening prior to achieve maximum benefit
- Includes Lipolic Acid, L-carsonine, Thiamine (Vitamin B-1), D-Calcium Panthothenate, Riboflavin, and Niacinamide
- 34g gel syringe
Untie by Vita Royal is more than just a selenium and vitamin E supplement; it also contains supportive custom amino acid chelated forms of calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, chromium, iodine, and selenium. These chelates are pre-digested forms of minerals which are nearly 100% absorbed and bioavailable - unlike inorganic forms.
- Water solubilized form of vitamin E and includes micro-encapsulated probiotics for improved absorption
- 2-5 scoops daily (28g scoop enclosed)
This item can only be shipped to the contiguous United States.
MINEREQ by Omega Alpha is manufactured to strict GMP standards
INDICATIONS: Equine MINEREQ is the ultimate source of essential minerals, trace elements, vitamins and antioxidants in one convenient highly bioavailable form.
DOSAGE: Give 1-2 scoops with feed daily. Or use as directed by your veterinarian.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. FOR ORAL USE ONLY
Minerals and trace elements necessary for the proper functioning of the muscles, enzyme systems. Strengthens the bones, ligaments and hooves. Good source of vitamins and antioxidants essential for proper growth and functioning of the entire body.