Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Mega-Sel by Spectra is a unique Selenium and Vitamin E product vital to the health and performance of your horse.
- Patented, liquid formula, provides Selenium and Vitamin E in a palatable form which is readily consumed and utilized by the horse.
- Can be mixed with dry or sweet feed.
- Top-dressed, Mega-Sel provides adequate levels of Selenium for proper nutrition and optimum performance.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamine E min,50 iu/oz and Selenium min. 1mg/oz
JC's X-Tie up by Finish Line will help your horse stop tying up. It can be used as a preventative measure or for horses that are currently tying up.
It is comprised of all natural ingredients.
Promotes healthy muscle function
Can be used as a preventative measure for tying up
Tie Free 24 by Peak Performance
Tie Free is a proprietary formula for tying up that helps even the toughest cases. Perfect for detention and non-detention situations alike. There's no need to feed Tie Free® 24 on event day.
- All natural formula to support muscles that cramp when too much lactic acid builds up or electrolyte imbalance is present
- Beneficial for horses on Lasix
- Highly rated by the Horse Journal
- Beneficial for any horse that is heavily worked
Ingredients per 10 grams: Calcium Carbonate, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Selenomethionine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitamin E Acetate
Feeding Directions: Daily use: Give one small scoop (10g) once a day. Day before event: Give one large scoop (60g) the day before event. 36 week supply
WARNING: Do not feed with any other potassium supplement
CAUTION: Tie Free contains ingredients that may test positive if administered the day of an event. Use only as directed, do not overfeed this product. It is important to keep horse well hydrated while feeding Tie Free
Vita E and Selenium Crumbles by Horse Health
- Combines vitamin E and selenium for optimum nutritional muscular health.
- Appropriate for horses exerting severe physical effort.
- Provides 625 I.U. of vitamin E and 1 mg of selenium per 1/2 oz
- Top dress daily grain ration with 1/4 to 1/2 scoop.
- A 2.5 lb tub provides an 80 day supply & a 20 lb tub provides a 640 day supply.
$13.95 - $67.45
Super E-Se Powder by Gateway Products. Vitamin E and Selenium fed together help support a healthy immune system.
Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and is given increasing importance in the horses diet each year. Selenium deficiency results in muscular dystrophy. The muscles become very pale, and the disease is often referred to as white muscle disease.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Rice Hull, Alpha tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Sodium Selenite, and Natural Flavoring.
Guaranteed Analysis: (per 2 oz) Vitamin E...2,500iu Selenium...2.06mg
Powder is a rice hull base and has a molasses and apple flavor.
Feeding Directions: Give 1 - 2 ounces daily.
1 ounce scoop enclosed
4 lb tub is a 32 day supply
Vitamin E Powder supplement for horses.
- Vitamin E helps support a healthy immune system.
- Ingredients: DI-alpha tocopheryl acetate, calcium carbonate, natural plant fiber, magnesium-mica and mineral oil.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Vitamin E...1250 IU/oz
- Feeding Direction: One tablespoon provides 625 iu vitamin E.
- The large end of scoop enclosed is one tablespoon.
- Feed desired amount with feed.
Optimize your horse's performance with Tie By. Active ingredients in Tie-By support the normal function of skeletal muscle. The ingredient combination of Tie By is shown to support normal muscle enzymes in horses in training.
Includes Vitamin E, Amino Acid Dimethylglycine, l-carnitine
Great for horses that routinely tie-up
Improves oxygen utlization
Lowers lactic acid concentrations
2.5 lb container
Super Tie Deny by Gateway Products paste is unlike most tying up supplements that address only lactic acid build up. This was formulated to neutralize several toxins associated with tying up, including lactic acid, ammonia, and free radicals.
L-Carnitine...7,500mg/oz Alpha Lipoic Acid...2,000mg/oz l-Carnosine...1,000mg/oz
Vitamin B-1...800mg/oz Pantothenic Acid...750mg/oz DMG...500mg/oz Arginine...250mg/oz Grape Seed Extract...250mg/oz L-Cysteine...250mg/oz Vitamin B-2...100mg/oz
Vitamin B-3...100mg/oz Vitamin B-6...75mg/oz Vitamin B-12...1.2mg/oz
Give 1/2 the tube 3 hours prior to event and 1/2 the tube 1 hour prior to event.
BC2A Paste by Equine Sports Performance reduces lactic acid levels by up to 50% reduces heart rate during training by up to 15%. Spares effects of associated trauma from exertion Enhances skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise training and provides preferential supply to the body's buffering system.
Does not test
Rabbits Hot lick is formulated to help horses reach their potential. It helps to reduce lactic acid, which can reduce the incidence of tye up. Hot lick potentiates the production of energy to ultimately increase the overall performance for the racehorse. Can be used everyday or as a Pre-race.
Reduces incidence of tying up
Helps produce energy
Guaranteed Analysis per lb:
Vitamin E...........................1,000 IU
Active Yeast......................340 MILLION CFU
UnLock Advanced Muscle Formula by Biomedical Research Labs is a unique combination of muscle supporting amino acids including L-Valine, L-Lucine, L-Isolucine, l-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine, plus Electrolytes and Essential Vitamins!
Un-Lock is a unique formula to help your horse perform at the top. Helps with recovery, maintaining top speed, prevents muscle damage and aids in reducing lactic acid buildup.
- Improve endurance and race performance
- Maintain top speed longer
- Reduce cramping and tying-up
- Prevent muscle damage and speed recovery
- Buffers blood to dramatically lower lactic acid levels
- Reduces heart rate during training
A 1 lb container provides 35 servings for 1 horse.
Calcium Effect by Zang Fu Equine is a highly concentrated formula to support muscular health and aids in the reduction of muscular cramping and tying up in performance horses.
- Effective daily use formula contains ingredients that support stressed horses with lactic acid build up, aid electrolyte imbalances, aid muscular fatigue, support recovery and performance, and aid in reducing SGOT levels.
- Calcium Effect does not contain sodium bicarbonate, drugs or herbs and is formulated with a highly palatable banana flavor that horses love.
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Lipolic Acid, L-Carsonine, Linoleic Acid, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, and Silicon Dioxide.
Guaranteed Analysis: Lipolic Acid...2000mg L-carsonine...1000mg Thiamine...800mg
D-Calcium Panthothenate...700mg Riboflavin...50gm Niacinamide...50mg
Feeding Directions: Administer entire contents four hours prior to event. For maximum benefit, an additional syringe may be administered the evening before the event.
UNTIE by Vita Royal is so versatile that it can be used with all types of horses, and for several different purposes, no matter their age. It is comprised of all USP grade ingredients and does not contain any fillers.
We guarantee that you will receive 100% active ingredients, and... NO DRUGS!
UNTIE has been shown to improve performance by aiding the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood and aiding the body's own anti-inflammatory chemistry. This will help to extend stride. It is also very effective for contracted tendons and epiphysitis as well as any other inflammatory or arthritic conditions. A good pre-race or pre-show supplement. All natural ingredients, contains no drugs, does not test.
UNTIE is a blend of multisource free radical scavengers, minerals and vitamins, designed to properly fuel metabolic pathways involving energy production. It aids the muscle systems of the body in proper expenditure of energy and health by providing bioavailable sources of nutrients for muscle and biochemical function.
Calcium Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Potassium Amino Acid Complex, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium, Peppermint Extract, and Iodine.
Calcium...5.4%-6% Magnesium...5.9%-6.5% Sodium...0.25% Potassium...73,480ppm Copper...22,220ppm Vitamin E...18,181iu/lb Selenium...46.2ppm
Give 2-5 scoops per day 1-3 hours before exercise.
When adding to feed moisten it. It can also be dosed with water or yogurt.
Lactagon by Wil-Bar is a comprehensive supplement that reduces lactic acid production, increasing energy & muscle function for top performance and strong finishes!