Kauffman's Salt-Potassium granular electrolyte supplement is specially formulated to satisfy the demands of performance horses across a variety of discliplines. An excellent source to encourage vital body fluid replenishment and additional water intake, this supplement can be mixed with water or used as a top-dressing with feed. Recommended to be used during periods of intense heat, exercise, or other situations that result in sweating.
- Balanced blend of sodium chloride (salt) and potassium chloride
- Replaces lost electrolytes in horses under stress from summer heat, training and performance
- Helps replace fluid lost through sweat
- Helps support normal mineral balance
- Prevents dehyrdation, lactic acid build-up, or other negative side effects associated with poor hydration
- Water-soluble formula
20 lb tub will provide an 160 day supply for one average horse