Keratex Hoof Gel.
Keratex Hoof Gel protects hooves from damage caused by manure, urine and excess water absorption. Not a damaging oil, but a powerful hydrophobic treatment that leaves the hoof glistening dry. If you are showing or going to an event, all you need to do is apply Keratex Hoof Gel, let it dry, and then buff it with a cloth to have a super natural sheen on the hooves.
- Keeps hoof horn water tight in wet weather, stops cracking in dry weather and keeps damage from happening in the first place.
- Repairs damage to the hoof horn's molecular structure caused by water and ammonia.
- Allows the hoof to breathe; air can pass freely through Keratex Hoof Gel in either direction and excess moisture can be expelled from the hoof.
- No water or typical chemicals can enter the hoof from the outside.
- Because of the waterproofing effect, hooves are easier to clean and dry.
- Contains a natural disinfectant to maintain hooves in a healthy condition.
- Helps prevent snowballing if applied regularly to the sole and frog and immediately before going in the snow.
- Does not attract bedding, grass and dust in the same way as grease and oil type hoof dressings.
All products that are marked ORM-D are not able to be shipped outside of the continental USA or by air. This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
You May Also Like
April 02, 2019