Perfect for those horses who just can't seem to keep bell boots on! Patented easy on/off latch makes removing and putting on these bell boots quick and easy.
Gatorbootz are light weight and are perfect for riding or turnout. Made of a stiffer polymer construction to withstand longer than traditional gum bell boots and won't retain moisture.
Latching system: Hold the top of the boot in your left hand, buckle facing you, pull down and out with your right hand, the zip tongue needs to pull down at a 45-degree ankle. Easy for you but not your horse!
- Longevity: 9 months to 2 years or even longer!
- Sizing: adjustable neck for a great fit
- Unique latching system
- Left and right boots are symmetrical
- No rub collar
- Made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just hose off
- Medium is 4 inches high, 3.5 in diameter at the ankle, 5.5 in diameter at the bottom.
- Large is 4.5 inches high, 3.75 in in diameter at the ankle, 6 in diameter at the bottom.