Tucker Endurance Trail Saddle. Tucker led the way in the trail industry with the introduction of the Endurance Trail. More than 20 years later it is still one of the most popular saddle styles in the Tucker line. The no horn design is great for bending under low branches on the trail, while still providing rider security in the seat. The original Gel-Cush shock absorbing seat is built for hours of trail riding comfort.
- Seat sizes: 16.5
- Color: Tooled Brown Finish
- Medium Tree - (Regular) fits most horses that are of average build with a defined wither.
- Adjustable position close contact in-skirt rigging
- Gel-cush shock absorbing seat
- EBS Trail Glide Standard Stirrups
- Round Skirt
- Western fenders with EBS
- Ergobalance, leather covered stirrups to reduce joint fatigue and promote balanced riding
- Brass Hardware
April 12, 2016