Horse Supplements - lowest prices
Farriers Formula Double Strength Plus Joint 11 lb
Same great hoof formula now with added joint! Pelleted combination hoof and joint supplement that is formulated to promote dense hoof wall growth along with additional joint and tendon support.
Eliminate the concern of excessive sulfur supplementation. Farrier's Formula Double Strength Plus Joint provides the level of sulfur for an average 1,000lb horse is equal to 3,500mg of MSM.
- Pellet form
- For all life stages
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Promotes lubrication of joints
- Helps to grow out wall cracks
- Reduces likelihood of microbial invasions and bruising
- Assists with laminitis recovery
- 60 day supply for average 1000 lb horse
Hoof Secret by Cox Vet Labs is a small, alfalfa-based pellet that combines the key ingredients Biotin, Zinc and Methionine to support optimal hoof growth.
Biotin is best known for healthy hoof growth, Zinc strengthens the bond between the soft tissue of the inner hoof to the outside hoof wall and Methionine is a sulfur containing amino acid required for hoof growth. B-Vitamins are also imperative for healthy skin, coat and hoof growth. Feeding Hoof Secret helps improve hoof hardness, hoof thickness and tender feet while promoting new hoof growth.
Each ounce of Hoof Secret delivers 35 mg. Biotin, 2286 mg. DL-Methionine, 138 mg. Zinc, 43 mg. Manganese, 10 mg. Vitamin B6 and 328 mg. Ascorbic Acid.
- Encourages optimal hoof growth
- Contains Zinc as it strengthens the bond between soft tissue and the inner hoof to the outside hoof wall
- Improves hoof hardness, thickness, and decreases tenderness
- Aids in improved skin and coat
The 25 lb tub provides up to a 200 day supply for one horse
Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
$22.95 - $79.95
Horseshoer's Secret by Farnam was developed to provide optimum nutrition for strong healthy hooves. It contains only the purest and most digestible ingredients, including biotin, lysine, methionine, fat, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, copper, zinc and protein.
These nutrients work together to help prevent cracked hooves and strengthen hoof walls and to support normal hoof growth so shoes hold longer. The enclosed scoop holds 6 ounces.
- Supports normal hoof growth
- Strengthens hoof walls
- Prevents cracks
11 lb tub - 30 day supply
22 lb tub - 60 day supply
38 lb tub - 200 day supply
Horse Health Joint Combo Hoof & Coat by horse Health is a convenient 3-in-1 product for complete joint, hoof & coat care.
Joint Combo Hoof & Coat contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, vitamin C, manganese and MSM. These ingredients support normal joint function and collagen synthesis. Improves skin condition and makes coats bloom with essential fatty acids (Omega-3 & Omega-6) from soy oil and flax seed meal . It also contains zinc and biotin. These ingredients are known to work synergistically for improved skin condition and a lustrous show ring coat. It also provides excellent hoof conditioning with 16 mg of biotin per dose, a B-complex vitamin shown to strengthen hooves and zinc, which is necessary for healthy keratin development in the hoof wall.
The 3.75 lb tub provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse on maintenance.
Farrier's Magic PLUS Hoof Supplement by Berlin Industries is a total nutritional supplement with increased levels of biotin (20mg). The combination of nutrients help your horse develop a shiny coat, healthy skin, and quality hoof structure.
- Alfalfa meal base is highly palatable
- High carotene content which converts Vitamin-A as needed, making digestion easier
- Methionine that helps protein in connective tissue as well as absorption of biotin
- Copper which is used in formation of bone and cartilage and, improves color and structure of hair and hooves
- Zinc to help with the absorption and formation of bone tissue and healthy skin healing iodine for hardening of hoof walls, and regulation of metabolism -
- Vitamin C for strong, healthy connective tissue
- Also has essential and non-essential amino acids and minerals in support of healthier shiny coats.
- Feed 6 oz per day with food. Reduce amount to one half when desired results are achieved.
- The 11 lb tub will provide about a 58 day supply for one horse.
- The 22 lb tub will provide about a 116 day supply for one horse.
Tough as Nails by Tribute
Perfect for horses who need some help growing healthy hooves. Tough as Nails has been designed by Tribute Equine Nutrition to help grow strong and healthy hooves by providing essential beneficial nutrients.
- 1 scoop provides 30mg of Biotin
- Feeding Directions: 6oz per day (1 scoop)
Formula 707 Hoof Health Fresh Packs. You've heard the expression, "no hoof, no horse?" It means not only that poor quality hooves lead to eventual lameness, but that the condition of a horse's hooves are an indication of its overall health and nutritional state. Hoof Health is Formula 707's most intensive support for hooves needing help.
- 56 Day Supply
- Individual Packs for freshness
- Use to improve cracking, crumbling or delaminating hooves
- All of the Hoof Health nutrients are blended in a base of yeast culture, dried distillers grains and rice hulls, making Hoof Health the most balanced product of its kind.
- You'll see results in just a few weeks, and dramatic improvements in just a few months.
- Each serving of Hoof Health contains d-biotin (a B-vitamin vital to hoof health), DL-methionine and L-lysine (essential amino acids), plus minerals calcium, phosphorus, zinc methionine complex, and proteinated manganese and copper to maximize bio-availability.
Farrier's Formula by Life Data Labs was developed to provide the nutrients needed to enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins (tendon, ligaments, bones, joints). Farrier's Formula provides the nutrient support that horses need to build strong connective tissue proteins.
The hoof is connective tissue that depends on its many crosslinks for strength and resiliency. Methionine, proline, glycine and glutamine are some of the major building blocks of healthy connective tissue, or collagen. Copper and vitamin C are also necessary, serving as catalysts in the formation of strong and healthy horn. Healthy hooves require zinc for the prevention of defective keratin, the tough material found in the outer layers of hoof and skin. If keratin is not properly formed, the hoof will be soft and brittle.
All these nutrients should be supplied via diet or supplementation for healthy hooves.
- Promotes hoof growth
- Helps build strong structural and connective tissue proteins used in tendons, ligaments, bones, and joints
Farrier's Formula Double Strength Pelleted Nutritional Supplement by Life Data Labs for Horses and lasts twice as long as the original Farrier's Formula and provides the same high level of nutrition.
Farrier's Formula and Farrier's Formula Double Strength provide nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, and important amino acid "protein building blocks" that enable horses to build strong structural and connective tissue proteins that are important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
The nutrients in Farrier's Formula Double Strength are provided at twice the concentration compared to the original Farrier's Formula with the taste that horses love. The Farrier's Formula Double Strength 11 pound package delivers twice the number of daily doses compared to 11 pounds of original Farrier's Formula.
- Concentrated formula to last longer and offer smaller dosage
- Promotes healthy and strong hoof growth
- Builds connective and supportive tissue for sound hooves
An 11 lb buckets is a 60 day supply for a 1000 pound horse at the Adult Replenishment Feeding Level or 120 days when feeding at the Adult Maintenance Feeding Level.
- Contains natural essential fatty acids & Vitamins A, E, C, Zinc and more
- Made in the USA
- Highly palatable flax seed base
- Promotes healthier skin, coat and hooves
The 4.5 lb size provides up to a 68 day supply for one horse.
The 9 lb size provides up to a 136 day supply for one horse.
- Supports the development of healthy hooves
- Nutrients work together for fewer cracks
- Encourages strong hoof walls
A 3.75 lb container is a 30 day supply for one horse.
An 11.25 lb container is a 90 day supply for one horse.
Master's Hoof Blend supplies the ingredients you need to reduce cracks and chips in your horse's feet. Master's Hoof Blend is a delicious addition to your horse's daily feed.
- Supports hoof growth
- Increase hoof strength
- Aids in digestion
- Reduces cracks and chips in hooves
The 8 lb tub provides up to a 128 day supply and the 20 lb tub provides 320 day supply for one horse.
Horseshoer's Secret Extra Strength by Farnam is an extra strength formula providing 25 mg Biotin in each 2 oz serving. Helps support healthy hooves and connective tissue for your horse. Promotes healthy hoof growth and provides all the nutrients to prevent cracks and brittle hooves. Optimum nutrition encouraging tendon and ligament support.
- Optimum nutrition for strong healthy hooves, tendons and ligaments
- Supports hoof hydration, moisture retention and hoof hardness
- Formulated by Equine PhD Nutritionist
- Self Sealing Bag Or Fresh Lock Bucket
- 3.75 lb is approximately 30 day supply & amp; 7.5 lb is approximately 60 day supply for 1 horse
Initially feed 4 ounces (2 scoops) per day for 6 to 8 months
For maintenance, feed 2 ounces (1 scoop) per day
Nu-Hoof Accelerator by Select the Best is scientifically formulated to promote hoof growth. It contains balanced levels of Biotin, Lysine and Methionine, as well as 4-Plex EQ Metal Specific Amino Acid Complexes for hoof support. Also contains microbials to help synthesize these vital nutrients.
- Comes in a highly palatable pelleted form for easy feeding.
- Feed one scoop per day per horse.
- Each scoop measures 2.93 oz.
- 11 lb size will provide up to a 60 day supply for one horse.
Remission by AniMed Horse Care is for horses that foundered or are prone to founder.
There are many reasons horses founder; possibly the most common relates to insulin resistance and glucose intolerance. Blood Magnesium levels normally rise following glucose ingestion or following a meal high in simple carbs, indicating that Magnesium is involved with the action of insulin to clear the glucose from the blood and important in overcoming and controlling insulin resistance. Chromium is an essential trace mineral which supports glucose metabolism and regulation of insulin levels.