Crusader Fly Mask No Ears by Cashel features a unique patented three-hole design allowing the forelock to come through the top helping to keep hair away from the eye and eliminating forelock damage. Constructed of soft coated nylon micromesh, with double darts designed to hold the fly mask material neatly away from the eyes, lashes and temples for a natural and complete field of vision, while blocking up to 70% of the sun's damaging UV rays.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Available in standard grey
- No Ears
- Material: Soft coated nylon micro mesh
- Patented three hole cap and double dart construction.
- Blocks 70% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- Protects the sensitive, soft tissues of the eyes and forehead
- Durable material built to last for in the barn or out in the pasture
- US Patent No. 6,128,891