Dakota Saddlery Pleasure Flex Trail Saddle is designed for both trail and pleasure making it an ideal candidate for ranch pleasure classes, featuring molded fenders for knee and leg comfort and attractive barb wire tooling, contrasting grain out seat and stainless steel 7/8 position rigging allowing more elbow room for your horse, while keeping the saddle securely in place. The round skirt, makes this a great option for shorter backed horses. All Dakota Saddles are proudly handcrafted in the USA.
- Color: Mahogany
- Flex Tree
- Regular Semi-quarterhorse bars (6 3/4" Gullet Width)
- Grainout 16"
- Seat Horn: 3 1/2" high, 1 3/4" Cap
- Rigging: Stainless steel in-skirt 7/8 position
- Cantle: 5" Stirrup
- Leathers 2 1/2" with leather covered buckles
- Weight: Approximately 35 lbs