Indication: For vaccination of healthy a horse against:
- EIV - Equine Influenza Virus
- EHV - Equine Herpesvirus (Rhino)
- EEV - Eastern, Western and Venezeulan Encephalomyelitis
- TET - Tetanus Toxoid
- WNV - West Nile
Status: Killed Virus
- Packaged in pre-filled syringes
- Includes a peel-off sticker for easy recordkeeping
- Safety studies of 880 horses showed 98% were reaction free after two doses of EQUI-JEC 7
- Safe for use in pregnant mares
- Safe for use in horses 4 months of age or older
- Duration of immunity 12 months for West Nile Virus
Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, vaccinate horses intramuscularly with a 1ml dose. Administer a second 1ml dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product. Consultation with a veterinarian is recommended.
Contains EIV Types A2 North American and A2 Eurasian, Florida sublineage clade 1 (OH/03), and Eurasian Newmarket/2/93 EIV strains, and equine herpesvirus type 1 (EHV-1) and type 4 (EHV-4).
Single Dose Package Contains: One pre-filled single dose syringe with needle.
You May Also Like
April 18, 2019