Canadian Flag Flair Nasal strips are designed to reduce fatigue and improve respiratory health in horses. They are self-adhesive strips that promote optimum respiratory health of equine athletes at all levels by reducing airway resistance and providing improved airflow when your horse needs oxygen most. During exercise when horses begin to breathe hard the soft tissues overlying the nasal passages are sucked in, reducing the airway diameter. This reduction in diameter causes greater resistance to airflow into the lungs. Flair Strips gently support the soft tissues over the nasal passages providing reduced airway resistance during exercise. Ideal for use during eventing, polo, racing, barrel racing and more.
- Canadian flag - Limited Edition
- Adhesive nasal strips to help open nasal passage
- Reduces airway resistance
- Can be used in all disciplines
- Beneficial during intensive training
- Each strip is for one-time use