- For subcutaneous vaccination of healthy cats, eight weeks of age or older
- Aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia (feline distemper) viruses
- Due to maternal antibodies in kittens, repeated vaccinations are recommended until 12 weeks of age
- See recommended vaccination protocol for a complete schedule
- For use on Cats and Kittens (8 weeks of age or older)
- Injectable for easy administration in adult cats
- Meets or exceeds all USDA standards
- F9 Calici Antigen for superior protection
- MLV fractions for rapid immunity
- Single Dose
Please be advised prior to administration of any medication or vaccination, the product label and insert should thoroughly reviewed. As always, consult your veterinarian for personalized recommendations regarding medications and vaccinations for your pets.
Vaccines cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States.
You May Also Like
April 12, 2016