High Horse Willow Springs Cordura Trail Saddle is an attractive lightweight trail saddle that features hand tooled leather border on the seat, cantle and jockeys. Plus, decorative silver spots, antique silver conchos and a butterfly shaped Cordura skirt for closer contact with your horse. Other features include Cordura fenders that are easy on the knees, adjustable three way rigging for a more secure seat and a comfortable cinch position for your horse. All of these wonderful features combined with a double padded seat designed to provide you with hours of comfort on the trail. All High Horse saddles are hand made in Yoakum, Texas - American Value, American Craftsmanship.
- Seat Sizes: 15", 16", 17"
- Tree: Ralide Regular(Semi-Quarter) and Wide (Full Quarter)
- Hardware: Antique Tulip conchos
- Tooling: Border with silver spots
- Rigging: Adjustable Position Flat Plate
- Horn: 3 ¼" Neck, 2 ¼" Cap
- Skirt: 13" D x 25" L
- Swell Width: 12"
- Cantle Height: 4" Regular; 5" Wide
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Saddle fit tip: Generally Circle Y recommends a Regular fit for a horse with a defined wither, Wide fit for a horse with a round, or mutton wither and XWide for draft type or extra wide foundation style horses.