Kauffman's Equine gold is a premium blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active, dry cell yeast), direct-fed microorganisms and digestive enzymes to be used in all classes of equine feeds. The active, dry cell yeast scavenge oxygen in the gut to aid in anaerobic fiber digestion, while the five strains of beneficial bacteria and digestive enzymes enhance total tract digestibility of a variety of feedstuffs.
Digestive enzymes included in the formulation of Kauffman's® Equine Gold for horse gut health support the breakdown of beta-glucan, hemicellulose, complex carbohydrates and pectin usually found in equine feedstuffs. These enzymes promote ecological balance intestinal bacteria, regulate pH and encourage motility and peristalsis of the intestines to help prevent constipation.
- Feed at the rate of 1/2oz to 2 oz daily
- Dose may be safely doubled during times of extreme digestive or management stress
- 4 lb. pails - approximately 64 day supply for one horse
- 10 lb. pails - approximately 32 day supply for a five horse stable
- 30 lb. pails - approximately 96 day supply for a five horse stable
- The total microbial count of Kauffman's Equine Gold exceeds 807 Billion colony forming units (CFU)/lb. or 50.4 Billion CFU/oz.
- Unique blend of beneficial bacteriak, live yeast probiotics, and digestive enzymes
- Supports optimal digestive efficient in hindgut health