Tory Half Hole Stirrup Leathers feature strong nylon reinforced leather designed to retain shape and eliminates stretching without compromising the integrity of the leather, holes are place a half inch apart to offer more versatility for sizing. Tory leather products are constructed from Environmentally Friendly Leather that is tanned in vegetable extracts for long lasting character, drum dyed to obtain deep, uniform color and hot stuffed with the right combination of oil, wax and grease to produce leathers that retain their color and enduring supple qualities.
- Width: 1"
- Available lengths: 54" or 60"
- Color: Havana (Brown) or Black
- Nylon inner lining for strength and durability
- Stainless steel buckles
- Beveled Edges
- Numbered Holes placed 1/2" apart
- Made in the USA
- Care: To clean can use cleaners and conditioners, no need to oil them to keep them soft.