WormEze Gel is a dog and cat gel wormer for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati and Toxascaris leonina). The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
- Inexpensive control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict dogs and cats of any age
- Easy to use, apply into pets mouth or mix into food
- Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age
- Very palatable
- Apply into pets mouth or mix into food.
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older
- Repeat treatment 10 days after first treatment
- Each tube treats up to 118 lbs. of body weight
- Contains piperazine citrate: 275mg/teaspoon (5mL)
- Administer one teaspoonful (5 mL) per 5 lbs. of body weight