Zilco Flower Hackamore
An effective alternative to a bit, the Zilco Flower Hackamore offers a contoured and comfortable design that uses leverage to apply pressure to certain areas of the face, nose and chin when the reins are engaged. Cushioned PVC waffle lining promotes a gentle action across the nose and prevents excessive rubbing or discomfort while the dual chin and noseband adjustments allow for a custom fit. The unique and versatile stainless steel "flower" shanks offer multiple adjustment and position options to increase or decrease the amount of pressure applied by the leverage of the rein. This is an excellent tool for horses that are recovering from teeth or jaw rehabilitation or are otherwise more keen to bitless contact.
- Beta leather chin strap and noseband adjustments that will not stretch, crack, or fade
- Easy to clean
- Contoured, PVC waffle-padded noseband
- Dual Chin Strap Buckles Adjustments
- Zilco Material Curb Strap
- Unique flower shanks for versatility and unique leverage options