Cashel Trail Blazer Saddle
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
The Cashel Company Trail Blazer Saddle are made with your security and comfort in mind featuring a double padded seat, secure pocket and large swells to provide balance and comfort for a long day in the saddle. Plenty of saddle strings, a crupper ring and 7/8 rigging give this saddle plenty of versatility. Cashel saddles are built on the Axis True Fit tree, the bars distribute weight evenly and allow a full range of motion, with a unique fiberglass seat and constructed using the finest kiln-dried South Dakota white pine. The Trail blazer is designed to go the distance no matter your discipline from endurance trail riding, mountain trail or working cowhorse you can't go wrong with the Trail Blazer!
- Regular - 6 1/2 inch gullet
- Roughout leather
- Double padded seat
- 7/8 rigging
- Martin Axis True Fit Tree
- Precise angles of alignment for symmetry and measurable balance
- Provide full, even contact with the horses back throughout the entire length of the bar
- Bars are carefully spaced to allow adequate spine relief with a one-of-a-kind flare that forgives as it corresponds to the contours of the horses back
- Flared design distribute weight evenly to allow full range of motion accommodating the movement of the shoulder and loin and relieving uneven pressure points
- Ideal for a variety of disciplines - endurance, mountain trail, training, pleasure riding, competition, mounted shooting and ranch work
- Made in the USA
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.