The Easyboot Transition offers an innovative combination of shock absorption and support never before seen in a hoof boot. The Easyboot Transition is available in eight sizes that accommodate many hoof shapes and angles. This is an ideal hoof boot for pleasure riding (less than 25 miles per week) and is also suitable for therapeutic applications.
- Sold individually
- Soft Durable upper protects the area that takes the most abuse.
- Hook & Loop Straps allow for precise fit adjustments
- Outsole & Cavity Cushions provide a close-to-the ground fit.
- Trail-Proven Tread: Excels in multiple disciplines
Cavallo Simple Boots provide comfort for your horse, whether it's simply for a ride on new terrain, protection over gravel and rocks or added security on slippery pavement.
- Simple to measure & fit - see size chart for guide
- Simple to put on and remove.
- Stays securely on hoof - features industrial grade Velcro closures
- Excellent for barefoot horses, those with chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from hoof injuries/diseases
- Can take on rides with you in case of lost shoe
- Ideal for horses with round hooves of equal width & length
- Waterproof tread, rustprrif metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Softee leather foam filled collar, but can use Cavallo Pastern Wraps as extra protection if desired
- Sold as a pair
- Glue On hoof protection
- To be worn throughout the entire trim cycle
- Length of the LC is longer than other EasyCare boots
- Cut to fit for exact sizing
- Four holes in the cuff act as dowl pins and strengthen the adhesive bond
- Recommend using Vettec Adhere or EasyShoe Bond
- Sold by the each
Power Strap for Easyboot Glove
Power Strap helps stabilize the EasyBoot glove in muddy or varied terrain, steep hills, rocky ground or for speed events.
- Cinches up the "V" in the front of the boot
- Recommended when boots are used on the hind hooves
- Sold as individual
The new Easyboot Stratus is a premium therapeutic hoof boot system designed to give comfort and support to horses with sore feet, abscesses, founder, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces. It also provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems by aiding movement and reducing recovery time after injury or surgery. The boot comes with a patent pending adjustable TheraPad system that allows each pad to be custom tailored to the horse and can be used with TheraRods to make the pad stiffer. Three sizes a re included to customize the perfect firmness.
- Secure fit to use as turnout
- Back folds down for easy application
- Supportive tread evenly distributes weight
- TheraPad conforms to the hoof
- Provides comfort and support to the sole
- Use with or without TheraRods
- Includes 3 TheraRods - Pink-firm, Green-medium and Blue-soft
- Sold indivually
EasyBoot TheraPad Easyboot Insert
The TheraPad is a patent pending design that is intended for therapy situations. The pad is made in a medium range durometer, has a fabric layer to wick moisture from the hoof, and incorporates a pattern of holes on the underside. The holes reduce the weight of the pad and allow the insertion of TheraRods.
- Easyboot Stratus pad replacement
- Adds cushioning and more supports
- Helps to distribute horses weight
- Conforms to the shape of the hoof
- Sold in pairs