Scoot Boots Original Hoof Boots Pair
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
The Original Scoot Boots are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. These easy to size and easy to use hoof boots are constructed of durable, heavy-duty thermo plastic urethane making them extremely robust while keeping lightweight. Because of its simple design, needing minimal straps to ensure a secure, comfortable fit, the Scoot Boots eliminate the need for complicated hardware, straps, and springs! Designed to fit hooves securely throughout a normal trimming cycle (5 - 6 weeks). These boots are fantastic for any riding discipline and excellent for horses that may need a "spare tire" due to a lost shoe, may be new to the barefoot approach, or recovering from foot soreness.
- Regular sizing
- Slim Scoot Boots available for special order
- Wide range of sizes to fit virtually any horse
- Easy on and off - no cables or Velcro!
- Lightweight, weighing only 250g per boot
- Great ventilation and excellent drainage to allow dirt, pebbles, and water to easily pass through
- Will not soak up mud or water
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle - no adjustment is required
- Each pair of Scoot Boots includes:
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two spare black front closure straps
- Four spare rivets plus screws
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws
- One pair Trail Gaiters
- Additional pastern and front straps available in fun colors (sold separately)
- Sold in pairs
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.