Weaver Prodigy High-performance Athletic Boots are designed by Weaver's research and development team with the performance horse in mind to ensure a perfect fit to the equine leg.
- Professionally tested to construct the perfect design
- Dynamic Sling System to provide superior support & protection to tendons and ligaments
- Built from the finest materials for maximum shock-absorption
- Helps prevent injuries & extend competitive careers
- Form-fitting & shock-absorbing EVA foam design
- Neoprene liner Stretchy binding & darted edges keep legs free from dirt
- Ergonomic design allows boot to move freely
- Includes two medium (front) and two large (back)
- Medium - Fetlock circumference: 11"; Boot height: 10"
- Large - Fetlock circumference: 12"; Boot height: 11"
Open Front Tendon Boot by Racing Tack.
This tendon boot that is open in the front with velcro closures. Similar to a polo boot.
Sizes: Small and Medium
Medium Neoprene Splint Boots by MGD.
These neoprene splint boots come with a molded shell. They have a self-gripping fastener and Thermoplastic outer shell protects against impact. Used to protect the area around the splint.
Equilibrium Stretch And Flex Flatwork Wraps. When support, flexibility and comfort are key, Stretch and Flex revolutionary materials are the answer. Stretch and Flex keeps your horses leg temperature stable, and cooler legs are less prone to injury.
- Stretch and Flex products maintain consistent body heat, blood flow and compression in the horses legs during all levels of activity
- The materials allow excess body heat and perspiration to exit through the wraps at a controlled rate while standing
- Lightweight, high-tensile strength performance fabrics with ultra-thin polyester membrane and elasticity, make it ideal when movement must remain unhindered
- During exercise, the horses movement and actively pumps excess heat and perspiration away from the leg
Sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large and XLarge
Protection Open Front Jumping Boot by Eskadron.
This boot is made of TPE and with hook and loop closure. Neoprene lining and a new special recess in the upper area for better wearing comfort.
Colors: Brown and Black
Super Splint Boot by Big Dee's.
Easy fit, soft firm neoprene provides comfort and protection. Ez pull fasteners closure straps.
Protection Open Front Pony Boots by Eskadron.
The anatomically-formed hard shell, neoprene lining and elasticated Velcro fastenings give fabulous protection and fit.
- Material: TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomers - are a family of polymers that can be repeatedly stretched without permanently deforming the shape of the part.
- Hook and loop closure.
- The lining is neoprene with a New special recess in the upper area for better wearing comfort.
Colors: Black and Brown
Miniature Splint Boots by Jacks MFG.
These splint boots are 5 1/2" tall of neoprene construction with velcro closures and suede patches over padded area.
Splint Boot Xtreme Soft by Xtreme Racing Equipment
Neoprene splint boot with flat plastic strike plate for protection of sensitive leg structures. Features three straps with hook and loop closure.
Sizes: Small and Medium
Tendon and splint with protection on the back of the tendon.
- Perfect for racing or training
- Durable exterior & soft neoprene interior
- Protects from interference on the side and back of the tendon
ASB All Sport Boot is designed to provide excellent protection as well as comfort for the horse. These boots make life easier for the rider because of their easy strap application system and simple care and are popular for the hunter jumper and dressage circuit.
Neoprene lined sport boot
Covered in rugged vinyl exterior with a Coverlight™ strike area.
Coverlight™ is tear, puncture and abrasion resistant and has excellent overall durability. It is also waterproof and highly resistant to fungicidal growth making this an exceptional choice to withstand the rigors of the equestrian environment.
Easy strap application system
Strong wide velcro straps
Available in White or Black and sizes Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
The Legacy System Splint Boots by Classic Equine are made of 100% virgin perforated neoprene that allows the leg to breathe and heat to escape so your horses legs stay cooler. A round cut box-stitched hook-and-loop closure makes the Legacy more secure. A shock absorbing pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues.
- More refined splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit.
- A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
- A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support and protection to the lower limb by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
- An extended layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
- A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit.
- Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.
Dalmar Eventer Boots are high performance horse boots that provide superior injury prevention for tendons, the suspensory ligament, cannon bone and fetlock joint. The Dalmar patented Aircooling system prevents overheating, a common problem with most eventer boots
- Ultra lightweight
- Air cooled tendon protection
- Carbon fiber strike protection
- Quick wrap fastener
- Even pressure
- High durability
Large Size suitable for :
16.1hh - 17.2hh approx.
Boot length 26.5cm
Medium Size suitable for :
15hh - 16hh approx.
Boot length 25.5cm
Conventional boots and bandages insulate the horses' tendons and prevent heat escaping. The Dalmar patented cooling system utilises the high speed cold air hitting the front of the horses' leg to pass through the boot and to cool the tendons while the horse gallops.
- Before fitting ensure that the horse's legs and the insides of the boots are clean and free from stones or dirt.
- While holding the protective panel against the back of the leg, wrap the single piece fastener all the way around the leg in one smooth motion.
- The fasteners wraps anti-clockwise around the left side leg and clockwise around the right leg, like traditional bandages.
- When applied correctly the brand labels should be facing forward.
- When applied correctly the boots should not be free to slide up or down or rotate around the leg during use. If the boot appears loose reapply it putting greater tension on the fastener.
- When in use the hook and hoop fastener should be smooth, pressed down firmly and there should be little or no space for dirt to enter between the boot and the horse's hoo
The DSB Dressage Sport Boot is designed to provide excellent protection as well as comfort for the horse.
- Rugged vinyl exterior with a Coverlight strike area.
- Coverlight is tear, puncture and abrasion resistant and has excellent overall durability. It is also waterproof and highly resistant to fungal growth making this an exceptional choice to withstand the rigors of the equestrian environment.
- Easy strap application system
- Strong wide velcro straps
- Black Patent with Black Fleece
- Machine washable.
- 15H to 16H: Small/ Front - Medium/ Hind
- 16H - 17H: Medium/ Front - Large/ Hind
- 17H and up: Large/ Front - XLarge / Hind
This Neoprene Skid Boot by Classic Equine offers clean, close, flexible fit for protection and comfort.
- Asymmetrical skid cup protects your horse in the areas he needs it most.
- Interior no-turn rolls ensure proper fit and prevent shifting.
- Smooth textured Neolite skid cup is extremely abrasion-resistant and remains durable in harsh ground conditions.
- Simple and safe closure system for easy on and off application.
Colors: Black and White