Equilibrium Stretch And Flex Flatwork Wraps Black
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Equilibrium Stretch And Flex Flatwork Wraps. When support, flexibility and comfort are key, Stretch and Flex revolutionary materials are the answer. Made with a new version of Stomatex material to provide four-way stretch and enable use around mobile joints with an outstanding ability to keep the skin dry. Designed with automotive grade spacer mesh, strategically placed over the inside of the cannon bone for extra protection acting as a cushion and is fantastic at letting heat and moisture pass through to get sweat and warmth away from the skin. An additional layer of orange jersey fabric is attached to the spacer mesh panel for an even softer feel. Protective matte vinyl has been added to the straps for strength.
While primarily designed for schooling they are a smart, comfortable, and protective competition boot, Stretch and Flex Wraps are shaped to fit comfortably around the contours of the horseâ€™s leg making them ideal for horses with knocks, scars or splints.
Suitable for schooling, hacking and everyday use. Easy to fit, easy to wash and extremely comfortable for the horse to wear.
- 4 way stretch to allow free movement without restriction
- Allow excess body heat and perspiration to exit through the wraps at a controlled rate while standing.
- Lightweight, high-tensile strength performance fabrics with ultra-thin polyester membrane and elasticity, make it ideal when movement must remain unhindered
- During exercise, the horses movement and actively pumps excess heat and perspiration away from the leg.
- Color: Black
- Size LG and XL have 3 straps
- Size SM and MD have 2 straps
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.