Wind Aid by Hawthorne provides temporary relief from coughing, allergies, and minor breathing problems. The unique blend of essential oils and potassium iodide breaks down excess mucus, while the glycerine base soothes and calms irritated and inflamed respiratory and nasal passageways. Also works as an expectorant to allow more effective breathing and encourage open airways, allowing your horse to feel more comfortable and perform their best. Available in liquid and syringe forms.
- Temporary relief of bronchial congestion, minor throat irritation and seasonal allergies
- Helps open your horse's air passages allowing for freer breathing
- Treats damage caused by pollutants and contaminants
- Contains potassium iodide, glycerine, eucalyptus and peppermint
- Suitable for horses that suffer from cough, allergies, and mild respiratory issues
Each bottle provides up to approximately 16 doses