Here's a few tips on how to choose the right blanket for your horse.
Country Pride Arctic Shield 1680D Heavyweight Turnout Blanket
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Extra tough Arctic Shield Heavyweight Turnout Blanket by Country Pride. Perfect turnout for the horse hard on blankets! Featuring a 1680 ballistic nylon outershell for extreme durability and 300gm Heavyweight polyfill insulation. Ideal for cold winter days and nights! Designed with inner air membrane that allows for maximum breathability and allows moisture to travel up and away from the horse. Double buckle adjustable front with clips, shoulder gussets for freedom of movement and tail flap for full coverage.
- 1680 ballistic nylon outer shell - great for horses that are hard on their blankets.
- 300 gm heavyweight polyfill - offers great warmth and insulation from the cold
- Nylon lining with inner air membrane- Allows for maximum breathability and allows for moisture to travel up and away from the horse
- Waterproof Breathable- to keep your horse warm and dry.
- D Rings for Neck Cover attachment
- Double adjustable snap and buckle open front closure with Velcro assist- offers extra adjustment and fine tuning fit in the chest area
- Criss-Cross Surcingles - keeps the blanket in place through running, rolling and play!
- Elastic leg straps - helps blanket in place during activity and adjustable
- Tail cover - offers additional protection from wind and weather
|Blanket Weight||Heavyweight (260 gm +)|
Warning CA Prop 65
California Residents – This item may contain ingredients that can cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
For more info visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.