Perfect Products MetaLyte Electrolytes with Aloe Vera 2 lbs
Qualifies for free standard shipping on orders over $70
Sugar free electrolyte complex by Perfect Products, MetaLyte supports hydration while providing GastricProtec Aloe Vera Complex. GastricProtec soothes the digestive tract with Aloe Vera, unlike other electrolytes on the market that can irritate gastric lining. Allowing for enhanced absorption and comfortable delivery. Sodium to encourage your horse to drink, Chloride to neutralize the horse's acid-base balance to preserve nervous system integrity during prolonged intense exercise. Potassium Chloride works to dilate blood vessels and oxygenate working muscle tissues. Replaces Magnesium and Calcium that are lost during sweat. Perfect Products formula also provides L-Glutamine to combat muscle fatigue during strenuous work. Perfect Products MetaLyte is dye free, sugar free and contains no prohibited substances.
- Sugar Free
- Dye Free
- No Prohibited substances
- Protects and soothes digestive tract with GastricProtec technology with Aloe Vera
- Enhances water intake with Sodium
- Neutralizes horse's acid-base balance during prolonged intense exercise to preserve nervous system with Chloride Dilates blood vessels and oxygenates muscle tissues for optimal performance with Potassium Chloride
- Replaces magnesium and Calcium that is lost during sweat
- Betaine promotes cellular water retention
- L-Glutamine to combat muscle fatigue
- Approx 60 day supply for 1 horse
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.