Equine Omega Complete by O3 Animal Health is a complete liquid supplement comprised and recommended by some of the top veterinarians, competitors, and other renowned professionals in the equine industry. With a full 360-degree coverage in this comprehensive supplement, Omega Complete supports many of the vital functions of the equine body system, eliminating the need for multiple supplements. Made of entirely human grade ingrediants and organically expelled soybean oil, a calucluated ratio of Omega 3's and 6's, it is also comprised of Vitamin E, Selenium, and other minerals for immune and antioxidant support.
- All human grade ingredients
- Tight ratio of Omega 3's to Omega 6's
- Complete equine nutritional, system balancing, mood enhancing, skeletal, neurological, and muscular supportive supplement
- Reduces joint and tissue inflammation
- Reduces chance of colic & supports a healthy GI system
- Supports growth of strong and healthy hooves
- Builds a strong immune system
- Aids in conditioning and stamina by increasing oxygen/blood flow
- Helps promote a healthy reproductive system
- Assists in proper cell development and function
- Promotes a healthy respiration system
- Builds bone density
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Helps block lactic acid buildup in muscles
- Helps regulate insulin production
- Made in the USA
Gallon provides up to a 30 day supply for one horse
|Brand||O3 Animal Health LLC|
Free Ground Shipping
on non-FOB orders over $70
Same Day Shipping
on most in-stock orders placed before 3pm EST
Free Ground Shipping
Big Dee’s offers free shipping on non-FOB orders over $70 shipped to the contiguous United States. Non-FOB orders under $70 are subject to a $7.00 shipping fee.
Available upon request at an additional charge. Please select Next Day or Second day shipping during checkout and a customer service representative will contact you with your shipping costs.
FOB Items (Oversized)
You will be charged actual ground shipping charges based on total order weight on items marked FOB. FOB items are typically those that weigh over 2 pound or that are large or bulky.