Cosequin ASU by Nutramax Labs goes above and beyond the traditional glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate products on the market. Cosequin ASU contains NMX1000 avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) formulated with FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride and TRH122 low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate plus the addition of high purity MSM! This sets Cosequin ASU apart from any other joint health supplement for horses. And all in a tasty, easy to administer powder!
- Cosequin ASU is a dual synergistic formula
- Glucosamine hydrochloride and low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate
- The combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU has been shown to work better than glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate alone in cartilage cell studies!
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) is obtained from avocados and soybeans. It is a potent ingredient demonstrated to protect cartilage support joint function. Each of these ingredients, while working via its own primary mechanisms of action, together deliver comprehensive joint health support
- Each 2.9 lb container has up to an 80-day supply
You May Also Like
March 24, 2020
January 19, 2019
November 23, 2018
Kankakee , IL
April 13, 2018
March 11, 2018