Cosequin ASU Plus by Nutramax contains the same ingredients as Cosequin ASU with the addition of HA and Green Tea Extract. HA is an ingredient that helps lubricate the joints. Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant that protects the body from the effects of free radicals. Cell culture research shows that these ingredients together inhibit many mediators that contribute to the breakdown of cartilage. New cutting edge cell culture data shows that this combination of ingredients even inhibits NF-kappaB, a mediator that helps "turn on" the other mediators and so starts the process resulting in cartilage breakdown and less joint comfort. Cosequin ASU Plus truly is an advanced formula providing comprehensive joint health support.
- The most advanced Cosequin joint health formula providing the next level of support
- Comprehensive, multi-faceted joint health management
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU)- PLUS high quality hyaluronic acid (HA) and Green Tea Extract
- Supported by cutting edge scientific data
- All-in-one convenience
- Easy packs are easy to feed and perfect for travel or barn sitters!
- Under 600 lbs 1 scoop/pack AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1/2 scoop/pack daily
- Over 600 lbs 2 scoops/packs AM & PM for first 2-4 weeks, maintenance 1 scoop/pack daily
Each 34 Grams (2 Level Scoops/Packs) Contains:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 14,400 mg
- MSM 10,000 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 2,400 mg
- Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) 2,100 mg
- Sodium Hyluronate 100 mg
- Total Catechins (from Green Tea Extract) 30 mg